+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    I got my free ticket today Plan2beamummy...
    Yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    First baby? Nope it will be #2, we have an almost 10 mth old DD
    Married/single/ de facto? Married 3.5 years
    What state or city you live in: NSW
    Work? No I am a SAHM. Originally planned to take a year maternity leave but recently resigned as couldn't handle the idea of going back to work and we are going to TTC anyway. Feel very fortunate to spend every day with my DD but do miss working a times.
    Preference for boy or girl? No preference. Think my DH would like a boy this time though!
    Will you be finding out the gender? Probably. We found out last time but kept it secret from everyone.
    Nursery ideas: depends on whether we have a boy/girl. If we have a girl they will have DD's furniture and room and we will decorate a big girl room for her. If we have a boy I would like grey blue walls and a jungle animal theme.
    Baby products you have already got or have on your wish list: I have most things but I do want an ergo!

I feel like the odd one out since this is baby #2 for us.
    No! Please don't feel like your the odd one out, I'm sure some others will join the thread who are conceiving #2, and besides, we'll need your experience to help with our questions!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    No! Please don't feel like your the odd one out, I'm sure some others will join the thread who are conceiving #2, and besides, we'll need your experience to help with our questions!!
    Exactly your experience will be valuable

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol yes I third that... Valuable experience :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww thanks! I will try to help as best I can. It took us 4 cycles to get pregnant last time but I did do a few things differently the month we conceived so I am hoping that wasn't coincidence and we will do those things straight away this time. I highly recommend pre seed which is a sperm friendly lube and also using OPK's.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

Justwant2beamummy  (20-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've bought some pre-seed. This is a bit personal (you don't have to answer!) but did you use the applicator tube and put it up inside you when having sex, or did you just use it like you would any other lube?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also what's the expiry dates like on pre seed? I don't want to buy it yet if it expires quickly

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't remember exactly but it was at least 6 months and it only comes with 6 or 8 applicators so I think you'd use it pretty quickly?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We fell first go using OPKs and I used 'Yes Baby' which is an organic lubrication system to support healthy conception. Hopefully second time we will have a sticky baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It says on the box "the worlds first and only certified organic fertility friendly lubricant system". You use the sperm friendly lubricant and then a few days later the vagina friendly mouisturising lubricant. It comes with 5 OPKs too.