+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay, so i havent completely cut out all junk food (only McDonalds, lol). So chocolate is still a staple in my diet
    I'm not sure i love acupuncture, have only had one session, but definitely love the timeout that i get whilst i'm in there
    Not sure i want to pass up having sex on the day of O in case its a boy as its so hard to fall pregnant already, i dont really want to miss a chance.
    its my first bub, so i am happy to get a Boy or a Girl (just as long as they are healthy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh i am in Sydney, and will be having it at the Mater Hospital here in Sydney
    Would love a water birth, but they do not allow them here Only a shower during labour and i cannot deliver in there (obviously).
    So i am trying for a natural birth. I do not want an Epi or a C-Section. I figure if other ladies can do it without the Epi, then so can i. My partner on the other hand is like "take the medication!". So i am slowly trying to find ways to change his mind. Has anyone watched the American movie with Ricki Lake "The Business of Being born". I am wanting to get it and sit my DH down to watch it.
    I know he will support me if i want natural, but to know he wants it too, will make me do it for him as well as my baby and me.
    Okay, so there i go again, talking about me as though i am pregnant...

Babydust xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi i hope you dont mind me joining this thread, DH and i are TTC our first and we are so excited, but i cant help but be a little stressed (well actually alot) i had my last cycle on the 29th April and didnt go back on the pill, i have also started taking Folate tablets once a day. I have been getting headaches and slight pains but not as bad as period pain, could this be a side effect of coming of the pill?
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by chrissie88 View Post
    Hi i hope you dont mind me joining this thread, DH and i are TTC our first and we are so excited, but i cant help but be a little stressed (well actually alot) i had my last cycle on the 29th April and didnt go back on the pill, i have also started taking Folate tablets once a day. I have been getting headaches and slight pains but not as bad as period pain, could this be a side effect of coming of the pill?
    Thanks

Hi Chrissie, its possible that your symptoms are a s/e of coming off the pill. I had the same sort of thing - slight cramping, massive headaches and nausea. The doctor said it can be normal, you just don't want it to keep happening over a long period of time. Its jsut your body getting used to not having a constant supply of hormones!

Every person is different, if you're worried, go see a Dr

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks
    Hi - trying to concieve your first is so exciting!
    What you are descibing could be side effects from the pill or it could also be ovulation pain.

In my experience when I went off the pill in November last year I had a lot of pregnancy symptoms and had the moods, headaches and the bad skin. Everything you could imagine. I wasn't pregnant but I didn't get my period either. Took 3 months for it to return!

I hope that its just your body gearing up to ovulate or just hormones kicking in and everything is ok. If you are really worried you could just go for a general checkup with your GP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    Hi and welcome!

Is anyone in this thread going to be gender swaying? We aren't, but I'm interested to see if it works for other people. I used to be so set on a girl, but I honestly don't care now. I would like to experience at least one of each at some point, though (in a perfect world!!).
    We are just hoping for a baby, although I would love to have a boy first. I have read a few things about diet and that having an alkaline diet can help to get a boy and then there is also the timing sex around ovulation. But I think at this point after everything that we have gone through just being pregnant would be great. I will be happy with whatever I'm blessed with

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerlily1 For This Useful Post:

Justwant2beamummy  (17-05-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    Hehe! Love it. I'm not quite as organized as you, but nearly!

I haven't completely cut out junk food, coffee and alcohol, but to be honest I don't have those things much. I should probably completely cut them out of my diet now.

Love acupuncture!

Where are all you ladies from? I'm in Brisbane. We've had a look at the Mater Mothers and like the look of it.
    Wow you guys are super organised!!! I haven't really done anything. I'm in Canberra and hope to get into the midwives program at Calvery hospital. Other than that i'm just doing the same old. Oh I have started to excerise and try to get a bit more fit which i think will help down the track.

Is anyone taking vitex or vitamin B6 to help regulate their cycles?? I have been taking them for a bit but i'm not sure if i've really noticed anything. With my last 3 cycles since coming off the pill (back in November) they have been 60something days, 30 and 37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks
    I agree it could just be side effects. Not having those hormones every day is a big shock for your body.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope I can join your group... DH and I will ttc in a week or so after a m/c in march/April. We fell first go in February but it didn't work out unfortunately but I'm ready to put that behind me and get out of the "miscarriage" forum. This will be a great group to join cause I'll be keeping very quite this time around but it will be good to be able to talk to you guys about everything :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    Hi all, hope I can join your group... DH and I will ttc in a week or so after a m/c in march/April. We fell first go in February but it didn't work out unfortunately but I'm ready to put that behind me and get out of the "miscarriage" forum. This will be a great group to join cause I'll be keeping very quite this time around but it will be good to be able to talk to you guys about everything :-)
    I'm sorry to hear that but welcome to this thread and I'm sure we'll all be more than happy to share all exciting baby talk with you!