+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi! Welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did an OPK test tonight and it showed positive, which is a relief ... coming off the pill I wasn't sure how long it would take to ovulate (I came off the pill, had 1 period and then 2 weeks later the OPK showed positive). Good signs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'd love to try for a third this year. Folate should be started three months prior and I started my first pregnancy on cheap vitamins, well not cheep but not elevit and ended up anaemic. My doc said anything but elevit was like eating smarties. Elevit has all your folate and everything else so you won't need all the other stuff. My first took two years and the second three so not confident it will happen. I have a sister that can't have any and one that got it right first go so you just never know. I got a blood antibody from my partner after our first was delivered which fights off pregnancy so it is even harder now. I hope everyone else has better luck than I.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I got my bfp on sat so didn't quite make mid year lol!! We only tried once so I am very surprised and grateful!!!! Good luck to everyone mid year!!! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Congratulations!

We are back from overseas now so I'm starting to get into a pregnancy friendly routine in preparation - getting up in time to have a proper breakfast, cutting out caffeine and alcohol etc

Have ordered some pre-seed too so that should arrive this week.

I've given up on the OPK's, they were stressing me out way too much because I never got a positive! After a bit of digging around I found some women need to try different brands to find one that works for them as thy all have different sensitivities. I might get a pack of the clear blue digital ones, but they're $$$!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi!

I might join you guys if that's ok?! I'm hoping to TTC from June, skip a month (to allow for my sisters wedding in April) and back to it aug. I have a 9 mth old DS, and I'm also in Brisbane and had him at the mater, they're great there.

Congrats PITNB!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I'm planning on ttc starting august. I am really in the dark with all this because dd (21 mths) was a surprise baby so I've never done the actively trying 'thing' lol. I'm still on the pill should I stop now and try and get back into a normal cycle? Should I be taking vitamins now? Sorry don't mean to overtake the thread I'm just so excited to have found some people to talk to going through this aswell!!! I'm in Brisbane also and had dd at mater I had her only using gas which surprised me as I'm the biggest sook with pain and thought I'd for sure need an epidural. Would love a water birth this time around. Good luck to everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi newbies!

Melimum, I would probably get off the pill now if I was going to TTC from August. Although some people ovulate naturally really soon others take a while to get back into a rhythm. I think I took about 3 months for my cycle to get back to 'normal' after being on the pill. I'd start the vitamins now too, particularly folic acid as it seems to be the really important one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and if you need any immunization a boosters, it would be good to get them now because some of them require you to wait 3 months before TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my first acupuncture appointment today to help regulate my cycles. The last few months have been all over the place (27 days, 39 days, 32 days), but I'm really confident this will help.