+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha I'm the opposite... Dh wants 3 but I only want 2!! Although I'm so terrified of birth (lame I know) I may stop at one haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol I'm sure you will be fine when the time comes.

Have you thought about the type of birth you want? DH thinks I'm nuts but I want to try and go drug free.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I want 4!

DH and I both come from big families and really loved it as kids so we'd like to be the same, finances permitting.

I'm petrified of epidurals!! I'd like to go natural but I'm also aware that it's going to be unlike anything I've experienced before so I won't be disappointed in myself if I use pain relief.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and I'd love to have a water birth!

I'm in Brisbane and an hoping to get into the Mater Mothers. They allow you to labour in the water but you have to get out to actually give birth.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Although I would love to say I will do it drug free I know that won't be the case. I have quite a low pain threshold so it will be interesting to see how i go. Just hoping I dont need to have a c section!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I will use drugs if I need them for sure, but for me I want to try and go without.

Epidurals terrify me

Thanks
    Reviews
    That water birth at Mater sounds great!!! Relaxing! I'm in bris too so would either o sunnybank or mater...
    Haha I know I would prob never b able to do do natural birth ... I'm a wimp... So see what happens. Mum needed all c sections due to preeclampsia

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all
    We are going to start trying from Octoberish (so I'm in the late 2012 thread) reason why I'm posting here is because I'm off to the doctors to arrange blood tests on Tuesday and it looks like some of you in this post have already had them. My question is I'm on multivitamins and iron now, should I stop for the next few days so the tests can pick up a true indication of if I'm lacking anything ( i don't want it picking up the vitamin iykwim)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mmm yes I would probably hold off so I know what I'm deficient in when eating my regular diet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Hope I can crash this party We will be TTC again in June after a couple of cycles break so I can have my gallbladder removed at the end of May.