+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    Ewcm = egg white cervical mucus. The clear, stringy fertile mucus that sperm find most friendly!

Im not sure if it's the same for everyone, but I can feel a definite dip in my cervix when it's open. Kind of like a mini donut I guess, haha. Not big enough to put a finger into, but I can definitely tell the difference. Can anyone else?
    I have only just started checking my cervix, so I haven't felt it enough to recognise the changes with my cycle...but it definitely does!

Also...if we get a BFP this cycle fertility friend has calculated our due date to be our 1 year wedding anniversaryawwww how sweet!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyleoe View Post
    I have only just started checking my cervix, so I haven't felt it enough to recognise the changes with my cycle...but it definitely does!

Also...if we get a BFP this cycle fertility friend has calculated our due date to be our 1 year wedding anniversaryawwww how sweet!!!
    Haha, I do that all the time. "If we get pregnant this month, I'll be due on ____"

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't been in here in a bit since I am still waiting on AF to return to normal so we can really start TTC. Very frustrating but I know it's my bodies way of telling me it's not ready for another baby. Hopefully it will decide to be ready next month...lol.

I also keep checking to see when I will be due if I get pregnant each month. Pointless for me at the moment but a good distraction.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    I haven't been in here in a bit since I am still waiting on AF to return to normal so we can really start TTC. Very frustrating but I know it's my bodies way of telling me it's not ready for another baby. Hopefully it will decide to be ready next month...lol.

I also keep checking to see when I will be due if I get pregnant each month. Pointless for me at the moment but a good distraction.
    It's fun isn't it!! I think having a baby on our 1st wedding anniversary would be super awesome.

I hope our cycle returns to normal for you LilPetal

Thanks
    Reviews
    AF is back! My first period since 31st oct 2010!
    I'm not really sure how it makes me feel this morning, DS has been getting up every hour and a half these last few nights, he has never slept more than 5 hours in a row since he was born and is usually up three times a night even 10 months later. So I'm actually abit nervous about TTC in aug, especially since DH has been indicating it is now a possibility!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    AF is back! My first period since 31st oct 2010!
    I'm not really sure how it makes me feel this morning, DS has been getting up every hour and a half these last few nights, he has never slept more than 5 hours in a row since he was born and is usually up three times a night even 10 months later. So I'm actually abit nervous about TTC in aug, especially since DH has been indicating it is now a possibility!
    Congrats! Maybe my AF won't be too far behind yours. I have a feeling I will get nervous once mine arrives and we tart TTC. Try not to worry about your DS. I try o remember hat. Pregnancy is 9 months so they will grow so much before the next bub arrives (and hopefully sleep nought!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Congrats! Maybe my AF won't be too far behind yours. I have a feeling I will get nervous once mine arrives and we tart TTC. Try not to worry about your DS. I try o remember hat. Pregnancy is 9 months so they will grow so much before the next bub arrives (and hopefully sleep nought!)
    Yeah I remeber I was pregnant for ages last time, only a little shorter than I have actually had DS for. He has grown up so much in that time!
    This is the first bleed I have had since I stopped bleeding from the birth. Its alot lighter than they used to be. It makes me wonder if it really is AF, but what else would it be? I brought some cheapie ovulation test strips of ebay yesterday. I want to figure out when I actually do o as my cycles are usually 35-37days long. I figure if I can figure it out now before we ttc it might increase our chances. And if I figure it out now I can just mark o on the calander and forget when we are TTc so I don't get all stressy about it like I did last time. I would love to fall in november though as then their birthdays will be nice and close and away from christmas! oh and with twins, boy/boy twins! Greedy much? So much of my day is spent daydreaming!

I hope your af shows up very soon LilPetal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    Hi all, hope I can join your group... DH and I will ttc in a week or so after a m/c in march/April. We fell first go in February but it didn't work out unfortunately but I'm ready to put that behind me and get out of the "miscarriage" forum. This will be a great group to join cause I'll be keeping very quite this time around but it will be good to be able to talk to you guys about everything :-)
    I'm in the same situation as you, we fell first go late April and lost it at 5 weeks, less than 2 weeks till I O hopefully and we can get back to business!
    Fingers crossed its as easy this time but a lot stickier!
    This is our first and we are SO ready!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyleoe View Post
    Welcome Falkor! I agree it is very strange "trying" to get pregnant after avoiding it for so long.
    I am 32, turning 33 in Novomber and DH & I are also just starting our TTC journey. This is cycle 2 of TTC. Cycle 1 my plan was to relax and enjoy but by cycle 2 I am temping and using OPK's !! I am still feeling very relaxed and excited about it all though.
    I am using a folate and 'fusion health multivitamin & mineral advanced' with no iron (I just get too constipated with iron supplements-sorry TMI!).
    Good luck and I hope your time in the TTC section is short and sweet
    Thanks!

It's now 34 days since I went off the pill (just consulted calendar) so the next little while will be interesting to see if AF turns up! I was a bit irregular as a teen, so not sure what to expect. I have noticed lots of little things during this cycle...some days have felt a bit crampy & did notice mucus changes a couple of weeks ago. If I go another couple of weeks without AF, I guess I need to do a test? I'm so new to all of this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My mother in law fell pregnant straight off the pill (which she had been on for years), with TWINS no less!! She never got AF because she was pregnant.
    Last edited by Justwant2beamummy; 07-07-2012 at 06:50.