+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    What does bd stand for? I'm assuming it's dtd but I've never seen that abbreviation. Af is due in 2 weeks I think but I'm not expecting a bfp as we haven't officially been trying and it's only my first cycle off the pill but we shall see!!
    Baby dancing.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear AF turning up for a few of you ladies. it really is a buzz kill! DH will be coming home from work a week early so we might have a very slim chance of catching my O..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey3 View Post
    I usually ovulate around that time, Kyleoe, so I bet it's just around the corner for you. Are you OPKing?
    I hope so Joey3
    Dtd tonight anyway
    i have been temping & OPKing this cycle... No sign yet but We catch this egg (when it finally shows up)! Meantime we'll just keep on dancin'

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    At least the dancing part is fun, just definantly not the waiting part.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Haven't been on in a bit. Sorry to all those whose AF showed. I have my that next month is your month.
    I'm currently 9dpo (i think) and since ov I've had sore nipples and achy bb's. Now i'm getting nausea on and off throughout the day and some cramping. All this is most likely just hormones. I don't generally get sore nipples and if I do its usually for maybe 2 days so i'm hoping that's a good sign. Not sure what to think. Won't test til Thursday though as that's DH birthday. It's very hard not to just do it though! haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily1 View Post
    Hi all
    Haven't been on in a bit. Sorry to all those whose AF showed. I have my that next month is your month.
    I'm currently 9dpo (i think) and since ov I've had sore nipples and achy bb's. Now i'm getting nausea on and off throughout the day and some cramping. All this is most likely just hormones. I don't generally get sore nipples and if I do its usually for maybe 2 days so i'm hoping that's a good sign. Not sure what to think. Won't test til Thursday though as that's DH birthday. It's very hard not to just do it though! haha
    Fingers are crossed for you tigerlilly!!! I know it's hard to wait! I've been getting cramping on and off throughout the day similar to what I experienced when preg with dd and af is due in one week so im not sure if it's just that coming or what. Trying just to play it whatever happens happens but it's still always in the back of my mind.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    At least the dancing part is fun, just definantly not the waiting part.
    So true Trio

Thanks
    Reviews
    How's everyone going?

Waiting is ... Blergh! I think I'm going to ovulate late tonight/early tomorrow so think we'll get onto some baby dancing later tonight. Hope we catch it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    How's everyone going?

Waiting is ... Blergh! I think I'm going to ovulate late tonight/early tomorrow so think we'll get onto some baby dancing later tonight. Hope we catch it!
    Well...I still don't think I've O'ed??? On cd22 no temp rise, negative OPK's and no indicative CM! About to do today's OPK so I finally get a Positive!
    Good luck catching that egg

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never had a positive opk, so don't take it as an absolute!