+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Justwant2beamummy - Hubby came home from town exclaiming how expensive a thermometer was. He said "they wanted $30 for one! I'm sure you can get those old glass ones for about a buck somewhere".

I near wet myself with laughter. The chemist also told him it was illegal for them to sell the glass ones these days. Poor bloke! I do love him! but i'll have to go and get one myself... or order one online! If I can wait the 7 or so days it will take to get here!!

hi Kyleoe & welcome! I'm new to the forum too

Sounds like you are as hopeless as I am!!! I think I have a control issue I just WANT to know what is going on in my body! Just got to get my hands on a decent thermometer & I'll be temp-ing too! I asked hubby to get one for me today from town (I live in Country Vic).... and he came home exclaiming about the price of them! lol!

I'm cd11 and it is only my first cycle off the pill. It is also my first cycle since I have said *I am ready!*

and oh how ready I am! It's hit me like a 10 tonne truck!

Bon000000 *massive sad face* lets hope AF isn't here. (TMI warning) I often got brown discharge when I skipped a pill. It was like AF trying to break through cm or something. Got my fingers crossed for you

ETA: Hello to Joey3 - sorry bout that! Also got my fingers crossed for you too. Keep us posted on how everything goes. Let's hope you get the BFP & t
    Last edited by CountryLovin; 09-06-2012 at 23:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's defiantly AF!! So sad right now :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    I'm sorry. It's not nice, and time drags soooo slowly when TTC. I feel like I'm always waiting for something. Waiting for O, then waiting to test, then waiting for AF to be over so I can wait for O again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and your DH works away! That's right. will he home at a couple of days before your ovulations at all? You're still in with a chance even if it's 4 or so days before O.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLovin View Post
    Justwant2beamummy - Hubby came home from town exclaiming how expensive a thermometer was. He said "they wanted $30 for one! I'm sure you can get those old glass ones for about a buck somewhere".

I near wet myself with laughter. The chemist also told him it was illegal for them to sell the glass ones these days. Poor bloke! I do love him! but i'll have to go and get one myself... or order one online! If I can wait the 7 or so days it will take to get here!!

hi Kyleoe & welcome! I'm new to the forum too

Sounds like you are as hopeless as I am!!! I think I have a control issue I just WANT to know what is going on in my body! Just got to get my hands on a decent thermometer & I'll be temp-ing too! I asked hubby to get one for me today from town (I live in Country Vic).... and he came home exclaiming about the price of them! lol!

I'm cd11 and it is only my first cycle off the pill. It is also my first cycle since I have said *I am ready!*

and oh how ready I am! It's hit me like a 10 tonne truck!

Bon000000 *massive sad face* lets hope AF isn't here. (TMI warning) I often got brown discharge when I skipped a pill. It was like AF trying to break through cm or something. Got my fingers crossed for you

ETA: Hello to Joey3 - sorry bout that! Also got my fingers crossed for you too. Keep us posted on how everything goes. Let's hope you get the BFP & t
    Hey CountryLovin!
    I got my thermometer from chemist warehouse...it was in the section with the tests and OPK's. It's a proper bbt one and it was under $20.
    good luck TTC...I am 4 days ahead! Let's hope June is lucky for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby misses next O completely and the goes back to work about 5-6 days before the following one.. After the miscarriage it just feels like I'm trying to fill a hole :,-( every week I'm not pregnant it's a reminder of how pregnant I would have been.. It's sooo hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby misses next O completely and the goes back to work about 5-6 days before the following one.. After the miscarriage it just feels like I'm trying to fill a hole :,-( every week I'm not pregnant it's a reminder of how pregnant I would have been.. It's sooo hard.
    So sorry to hear that I have no experience so I can't offer advice, but I feel for you. It must be very hard, especially when he's away and can't offer support in person when he's not there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I think it makes it harder with him not home. He's my best friend and if he was home we would have drunk a bottle of wine and had fun lol.. He would have taken my mind off it.

I'll just keep soldiering on and take this little break from ttc to focus on being fit and healthy. I'm forgetting babies for the next few months and putting all energetic into a healthy soul, mind and body :-)
    Last edited by Bon000000; 10-06-2012 at 20:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending you lots of hugs Bon000000
    Stupid, stinkin AF

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Bon000000!sending you hugs. I think it's a great idea to use the time to focus on your health.