+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I think AF just arrived :'-( had period pains early today and when I went to the toilet I had brown discharge.. This isn't normal for me I've never had brown discharge before my period.. I saw online that this can happen in early pregnancy so still holding onto a little hope. Feeling pretty devastated :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bon000000- That really sucks. Any more developments? AFM- 8 days late for AF which never, ever happens. Tests all BFN on FRERs. Going crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    The brown flow is just spotting now and has nearly stopped :-/ dunno what's happening..

Joey3 - that must be really frustrating.. Maybe time for a doctors visit and a blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My doc actually gave me one the other day but she said that HPTs will pick up the same amount of HCG so there was really no point until I get a BFP. Do you think that's correct?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    The brown flow is just spotting now and has nearly stopped :-/ dunno what's happening..

Joey3 - that must be really frustrating.. Maybe time for a doctors visit and a blood test.
    Oh let's hope it's not AF...fingers crossed for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone...just wondering if I can join in! This is such a supportive and informative thread

AGE- 32 (dh33)

TTC- first baby

US- married in March...been together 8years!

LIVE- Southern NSW

JOB- peri operative nurse

SAHM-definitely...until the leave runs out (probably 12months)

GENDER- no preference and we won't be finding out because DH wants a surprise (I think it will be torture not knowing but I know it will be an awesome surprise)

I haven't really thought about nursery ideas or must have items...this will be so much fun though!

We are really hoping we get our BFP this month...we are super excited and very ready to be parents!
    baby dust and positive vibes to everyone...looking forward to sharing this exciting journey with you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kyleoe, I'm more of a lurker and very, very occasional poster but welcome! Are you temping or using OPKS or just BDing and going for the casual approach?

Thanks
    Reviews
    That doesn't make sense to me.... I always thought blood tests were way more sensitive and precise.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Bon000000 For This Useful Post:

Joey3  (09-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome kyleoe :-) fx for your positive..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bon000000 For This Useful Post:

Kyleoe  (09-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey3 View Post
    Hi Kyleoe, I'm more of a lurker and very, very occasional poster but welcome! Are you temping or using OPKS or just BDing and going for the casual approach?
    Hi Joey3,

I always planned to take a casual approach...3 cycles in (& we have really only had a good try last cycle and this current cycle) but I am already temping and using OPK's ! I'm bloody hopeless, can't help myself!!
    Still feeling pretty relaxed about it all...got a good feeling about June
    Im cd14, Just waiting to O...then bring on the BDing