+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lil Smurfy we are only one day apart AF was due today for me but I'm only 8 DPO so I'm waiting till Tuesday to test if AF doesn't come.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    Lil Smurfy we are only one day apart AF was due today for me but I'm only 8 DPO so I'm waiting till Tuesday to test if AF doesn't come.
    Good luck Bon. Fx AF doesn't arrive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LilPetal View Post
    Good luck! I will keep my fingers crossed for you.
    Thanks lil Petal.

This is the first month I've done temping, and only from a couple of days before ovulation. I'm 8 dpo, and my temp rose by 0.3 from yesterday. Could this mean anything, or hard to know cos I haven't got a previous month to compare it to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I thought I might just wiggle my way in here, I am currently trying my absoult hardest to convince DH to start trying in August. My DS will be one then so we will have a nice close gap, but not too close.
    At the moment I am breastfeeding so no AF. Werids me out to think I haven't had AF in nearly 20months!
    I feel like lil petal I'm that desperate for AF I have never wanted it more in my whole life!
    Have fun trying everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Lil Smurfy I didn't temp last time so not too sure how it works.

Yay Trio! Welcome! We can be waiting for AF buddies. How many times a day do you BF atm? I recently weaned my daughter during the day and now only feed her first thing in the morning and before bed at night. I though for sure my AF would come back properly after that but it's been a month since i stopped BFing full time and nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    LilPetal we are still bfeeding every 2 hours including nights. While I know its good for him I can't wait till hes sleeping through, I'm hoping when he does dropping the night feeds will bring AF back. My sister in law fell pregnant while heavily breastfeeding so heres hoping!
    How old is your DD? my DS is 10 months in a couple of days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Trio View Post
    LilPetal we are still bfeeding every 2 hours including nights. While I know its good for him I can't wait till hes sleeping through, I'm hoping when he does dropping the night feeds will bring AF back. My sister in law fell pregnant while heavily breastfeeding so heres hoping!
    How old is your DD? my DS is 10 months in a couple of days.
    My DD is also 10 months as well. Good to hear about your sister in law. Gives me hope. I don't want I stop BFing anymore than I already have either. My DD was becoming increasingly difficult to feed during the day (but to be honest we have never had an easy time feeding) but now it's just twice a day she is much better and I want her to keep having at least some breast milk. I have my fingers crossed for AF by the end of June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Newbies!

I hope those waiting for AF get it soon. I know someone who didn't get her period again. She stopped breastfeeding to start TTC and just got pregnant straight away, so there she was waiting for AF and she was pregnant!

Is anyone in here due to ovulate around the 14th-17th of June? I'm still trying to figure out what day I ovulate and am charting for the first time this month. It looks like I've settled into a 30 day cycle since having acupuncture.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

LilSmurfy - I'm trying to get my hands on a thermometer today so I can begin to chart my temps. I'm really interested to find out what my body is up to after being on the pill for so long!

Justwant2beamummy - Thanks for the welcome! I'm a first time chart-er too! (and first time TTC). I think I'm doing the whole charting thing because I'm a bit of a control freak more than anything. I want to know what my body is up to!

Asked my hubby to grab a thermometer when he is in town today & he instantly asked if I was pregnant. Silly duffer! I told him I just want to take my temperature. *Sigh* I may have to explain exactly what I am up to... but then he'll probably take the whole baby/pregnancy thing even more out of control!!! He is already trying to get me to stop working.... I've explained that I'm not even pregnant yet, I've just stopped the pill, and it could take a while .

My mum became pregnant with my youngest sister while breastfeeding and it happened to my girlfriend too! Good luck LilPetal & Trio!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to CountryLovin For This Useful Post:

LilPetal  (09-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryLovin View Post
    Hi

LilSmurfy - I'm trying to get my hands on a thermometer today so I can begin to chart my temps. I'm really interested to find out what my body is up to after being on the pill for so long!

Justwant2beamummy - Thanks for the welcome! I'm a first time chart-er too! (and first time TTC). I think I'm doing the whole charting thing because I'm a bit of a control freak more than anything. I want to know what my body is up to!

Asked my hubby to grab a thermometer when he is in town today & he instantly asked if I was pregnant. Silly duffer! I told him I just want to take my temperature. *Sigh* I may have to explain exactly what I am up to... but then he'll probably take the whole baby/pregnancy thing even more out of control!!! He is already trying to get me to stop working.... I've explained that I'm not even pregnant yet, I've just stopped the pill, and it could take a while .

My mum became pregnant with my youngest sister while breastfeeding and it happened to my girlfriend too! Good luck LilPetal & Trio!
    Make sure he gets a basal body thermometer! I got mine from chemist warehouse for about $18

My DH knows nearly as much about my cycle as me... I tell him all about it! I have the chart on my bedside table so its no secret. He has three sisters, so he's not shy about menstrual cycles lol.