+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    Hi, can I join in?

My husband and I are trying for our first. We have been married 2 months. I'm 30, so getting a bit on the old side.

I went off the pill at the end of march. I've had 2 periods since, but this has been the first month that I've had signs of ovulation. I'm currently 2 dpo.

We live in SA.

I will probably be off work for 7 months and then hopefully my mum will babysit for us.

I'm hoping to find out the gender. I'm not fussed either way. I used to want a girl first, but recently I've thought a boy would be good.

I haven't given too much thought to the nursery. I love sleigh cots.

Good luck to everyone ttc. Baby dust to us all.

I went to a baby shower today. I really enjoyed it, but it made me do clucky.
    I know what you mean about baby showers. I have four people around me recently announce that they're pregnant... I can't wait til I have an announcement to make!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    My husband and I are ttc baby number 2 and we're into our fifth month so far. It took 2 months with our first so we were really lucky. I'm currently still waiting for AF to arrive (3 days overdue now), while my temps are way up and I just don't get why my tests keep coming back BFN because I feel like I'm pregnant. The mental side of things is very hard, isn't it? Perhaps I'm actually convincing myself that I'm pregnant. I won't be disappointed about not being pregnant, I'll be disappointed that I got so obsessive and convinced myself I was! Anyway here's my chart in case anyone would like to have a look. We only dtd once because we were staying with family and there isn't much privacy! I hope everyone gets their BFP soon and is kind to themselves. sdfsdd.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    How is everyone going?
    I'm currently waiting to ovulate. No positive OPK yet but I have had some fertile CM and some cramps (but on both sides?). This is the first time i've used OPK's so I'm hoping that they actually work for me. I would love to know if and when I'm ovulating just to put my mind at ease. Really hope that this month is positive for us. Would love to have some news for DH's birthday!!

Joey3 the elevated temps seem really positive. I've heard of a lot of people not getting a positive test for quite some time after their AF was due. Maybe you could re-test in a few days??

Justwant2beamummy - you never know....if AF hasn't arrived you're still in with a chance

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Tigerlily1 For This Useful Post:

Joey3  (03-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey TigerLily, are you temping? I started a few months ago and I found it was the only thing to properly help pinpoint my ovulation. I really struggled with OPKS, but I don't think I followed the rules with holding my wee etc. I hope you get a definite positive and catch that egg!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So... AF arrived which means definitely no positive for this month BUT it also means that my acupuncture is working!! No more weird spotting - just a normal, like it used to be, period!

So glad even gladder to tell my husband who thinks acupuncture is airy fairy and doesn't work, haha.

Now to start temping and see if I can get a reliable ovulation indication.

Good luck everyone who is trying this month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I hate the waiting game!!! Analyzing every twinge and feeling lol 7 days until I'll test I think.. Didn't get a positive last time till 13 DPO... Anyone else waiting?? :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm waiting!! I'm 7 days away from af too this is about our 4th month really trying

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm waiting. AF due sometime between Friday and Tuesday. This wait is driving me nuts.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    I hate the waiting game!!! Analyzing every twinge and feeling lol 7 days until I'll test I think.. Didn't get a positive last time till 13 DPO... Anyone else waiting?? :-)
    I totally did this last month, haha. It gets obsessive hey??! The waiting in between is just awful. I've got my period atm and I'm just like "hurry up and be fertile week already!!"

Have you guys seen "what to expect when you're expecting"? It's in the movies at the moment - HILARIOUS.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    I totally did this last month, haha. It gets obsessive hey??! The waiting in between is just awful. I've got my period atm and I'm just like "hurry up and be fertile week already!!"

Have you guys seen "what to expect when you're expecting"? It's in the movies at the moment - HILARIOUS.
    I've seen it, very funny!