+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a fried whose mum had awful morning sickness with all of her kids and now my friend has it. Its called hyper something so a medical term for it. It can become more serious if not looked after. My friend was very sick and ended up not working for the last 4 months of her pregnancy. From what I could gather from her she was expecting it because her mum had it. Not sure though if its destined to be hereditary though.
    Hopefully you don't get it that bad!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    I'm due to ovulate any day now so I guess now lol :-)) will find out if we are successful in June!! Fingers and toes crossed cause DH works away and my ovulation doesn't match his rnr again for like 6mths...
    Good luck! I hope it's this cycle for you, waiting 6 months for another opportunity wouldn't be fun!

I should be finding out around mid June if we were successful this cycle. Not sure when I'll ovulate though it's in about a week or so time! It's DH birthday on the 21st June so i'm hoping I can have a nice surprise for him!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the positive thoughts guys :-) DH is home today and I haven't had a positive OPK so that's really good... Should all be good to go lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    Woohoo! Hope you're body gets into the swing of things quickly. How long have you been on the pill?
    Ive been on the pill since after my daughter was born so about 21 months. Now I've stopped ive had light irregular spotting, do I count this as a normal period? I just want things back to normal!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    Ive been on the pill since after my daughter was born so about 21 months. Now I've stopped ive had light irregular spotting, do I count this as a normal period? I just want things back to normal!!
    I hear you. I've had the same problem and didn't know what days to chart my actual period.. Because the random spotting I was/am getting has been for 4 or 5 days before the bleeding that I count as "period bleeding" ... Sorry, TMI!

AF is due next week so I will see of the acupuncture has helped the spotting. She said it was relate to progesterone imbalance, which is critical for pregnancy so I really want to get it sorted!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's a BFN for me this month, although we weren't really trying so I'm not too surprised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is well. I just thought I'd update and let you know I finally got a positive OPK on day 21.. That's very late for me but after a d&c I guess anything can happen. We dtd nearly everyday this week lol fingers crossed for some positive news in 10-12 days :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you, hope you'll be getting some good news soon x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi, can I join in?

My husband and I are trying for our first. We have been married 2 months. I'm 30, so getting a bit on the old side.

I went off the pill at the end of march. I've had 2 periods since, but this has been the first month that I've had signs of ovulation. I'm currently 2 dpo.

We live in SA.

I will probably be off work for 7 months and then hopefully my mum will babysit for us.

I'm hoping to find out the gender. I'm not fussed either way. I used to want a girl first, but recently I've thought a boy would be good.

I haven't given too much thought to the nursery. I love sleigh cots.

Good luck to everyone ttc. Baby dust to us all.

I went to a baby shower today. I really enjoyed it, but it made me do clucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, Bon000000!! And welcome Lil Smurfy!

AF was due yesterday but hasn't turned up yet, so cycles are obviously still irregular definitely not pregnant, I did another test yesterday.

I bought a basal body thermometer last week so as soon as my period turns up I'll be charting temps.