+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm getting so excited!! We are officially "trying" in July, but tbh we haven't been trying to not get pregnant this month so... I'm still a little hopeful. I was away for work when I ovulated so I don't like my chances, but it's still possible! I have had two acupuncture treatments and my period is due at the end of next week so I will see if the spotting has lessened.

One of my good friends told me she was pregnant last week so I'd love to be pregnant with her - shopping together, comparing what's happening, all that stuff.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwant2beamummy View Post
    I'm getting so excited!! We are officially "trying" in July, but tbh we haven't been trying to not get pregnant this month so... I'm still a little hopeful. I was away for work when I ovulated so I don't like my chances, but it's still possible! I have had two acupuncture treatments and my period is due at the end of next week so I will see if the spotting has lessened.

One of my good friends told me she was pregnant last week so I'd love to be pregnant with her - shopping together, comparing what's happening, all that stuff.
    Good luck for this month... You never know! We will also be starting to TTC in July! Although that all depends on whether my cycle gets back to normal I have only just got AF back following pregnancy/breastfeeding. I have never wanted AF more in my life.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LilPetal For This Useful Post:

Justwant2beamummy  (24-05-2012),Trio  (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am officially off my pill in one day yay!!!!!! I'm hoping my body will get back into the swing of things and hope to start trying around august, I'm trying to plan this whole pregnancy around NOT being heavily pregnant in the hot summer months, I hate the heat and add a big belly, swollen feet and all the hormones into that well let's just say it'd make for a miserable DP lol. Our first was a winter baby and I loved it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by melimum View Post
    I am officially off my pill in one day yay!!!!!! I'm hoping my body will get back into the swing of things and hope to start trying around august, I'm trying to plan this whole pregnancy around NOT being heavily pregnant in the hot summer months, I hate the heat and add a big belly, swollen feet and all the hormones into that well let's just say it'd make for a miserable DP lol. Our first was a winter baby and I loved it!
    Woohoo! Hope you're body gets into the swing of things quickly. How long have you been on the pill?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm due to ovulate any day now so I guess now lol :-)) will find out if we are successful in June!! Fingers and toes crossed cause DH works away and my ovulation doesn't match his rnr again for like 6mths...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bon000000 View Post
    I'm due to ovulate any day now so I guess now lol :-)) will find out if we are successful in June!! Fingers and toes crossed cause DH works away and my ovulation doesn't match his rnr again for like 6mths...
    Oh I hope you get a positive!! Must be hard with him being away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are probably going to start trying in August if all goes well

Oh and on the vitamin subject...I am taking (and took for DS) the cheap folic acid with iodine for TTC because I believe that is all you need however I moved to Elevit when I found out I was UTD.

I did it cause I just felt I wanted baby inside me to get as many vitamins and minerals as possible however I was struck with severe morning (all day) sickness in first trimester and I struggled to stomach anything and what I could was potato and bread (and mac and chees oddly)

I was obviously not getting a balanced diet and I would sit there and try to force steamed carrots and stuff down only to throw them back up. I went to the docs and he said that as long as you are taking a pregnancy vitamin (like elevit,blackmores) that bubs is getting all the nutrition it needs.

Just a thought....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    We are probably going to start trying in August if all goes well

Oh and on the vitamin subject...I am taking (and took for DS) the cheap folic acid with iodine for TTC because I believe that is all you need however I moved to Elevit when I found out I was UTD.

I did it cause I just felt I wanted baby inside me to get as many vitamins and minerals as possible however I was struck with severe morning (all day) sickness in first trimester and I struggled to stomach anything and what I could was potato and bread (and mac and chees oddly)

I was obviously not getting a balanced diet and I would sit there and try to force steamed carrots and stuff down only to throw them back up. I went to the docs and he said that as long as you are taking a pregnancy vitamin (like elevit,blackmores) that bubs is getting all the nutrition it needs.

Just a thought....
    Good advice. I know people who have gone on dairy/gluten/sugar detoxes before conceiving and has no morning sickness whatsoever... But I don't think I could so that!

My Mum has awful morning sick sickness with me and was on the verge of hospitalization when it finally subsided, but I don't know if the extent of morning sickness is in any way hereditary or not??