+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default TTC mid-2012

Hi! Just looking for anyone else to chat with who will be TTC from June onwards this year. My DH and I ate going overseas for a holiday soon, and we will be trying when we get back.

I'm so excited!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Justwant2beamummy,

We will be trying in August this year I've just started a new job, so want to be there for a few months before we start trying (in case it does happen straight away!). I've stopped the pill now so that over the next few months I can keep an eye on my period and check when I'm ovulating.

Good luck to you for the middle of the year, it's almost here anyway

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi! Welcome

I'm off the pill too and my cycles are somewhat regular... Not totally- but they have never been by the clock so I think that's as good as its going to get.

Will this be your first? It will for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes first baby for us, I'm hoping the TTC journey will be a short one!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi

I have been off the pill for about 3 weeks now and taking vitamins etc since then. My partner and I will TTC from June onwards aswell.

Good luck to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!!! I also will b ttc around may or June.... Was going to wait til end of yr but no way I can wait that long!!! *cluck cluck**
    I am taking all the vitamins now too

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think reading some of the stories on bubhub have made me really anxious about not being able to conceive. I'm so sad for those who have tried for so long without success!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know, I can't begin to imagine what it must feel like TTC for years with no luck There are lots of people out there in that situation though, and then there are people that fall pregnant straight away, and then people in between who fall pregnant within 4-6 months. You just never know I guess.

In regards to vitamins, are you taking Elevit or something else? Should they start to be taken 1 month before you start TTC or 3 months before?

Thanks
    Reviews
    We were supposed to wait til the end of the year but I can't wait now! Lol.

We aren't preventing at the moment but will actively start TTC in July

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CD84 View Post
    I know, I can't begin to imagine what it must feel like TTC for years with no luck There are lots of people out there in that situation though, and then there are people that fall pregnant straight away, and then people in between who fall pregnant within 4-6 months. You just never know I guess.

In regards to vitamins, are you taking Elevit or something else? Should they start to be taken 1 month before you start TTC or 3 months before?
    I am taking folic acid, which my GP says should be taken 3 months prior TTC. I've also gone and had a pap smear, a whooping cough vaccine and have had pre-conception bloods done to rule put any major health issues.

My DH isn't taking anything. A lot of people on bubhub are taking elevit. I don't think there's any harm in it, but I think other cheaper multi vitamins are just as good. My doctor said the most important thing to take is the folic acid and iodine, if you have a healthy diet you shouldn't need anything else.