23 54.76%
  • Don't mind it

19 45.24%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    If it is significant/sentimental I think it would be fair for both to have it, not just the 'first born'. Just because it isn't common practice definitely doesn't make it weird... Just uncommon I personally am obsessed with names and would take whatever opportunity I could to pick another name lol...so I personally won't be doubling up

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    My boys share a middle name, same as DFs middle name plus they have another middle name, DS1 has the name as his 2nd middle name and DS2 has it as his first middle name. Confused?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My DS1 and my nephew have the same middle name, it was my fathers name he passed away before the boys were born and DS2 has the same middle name as his uncle.
    I'm not a fan of the same in siblings tho

Similar Threads

1. How do you *see* your half-siblings?
    By Ellewood in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 16-10-2012, 18:01
  2. Weird or okay? Same middle name for siblings.
    By Fluffbum in forum Choosing Baby Names
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-05-2012, 17:24