So I have a 5 month old DS and I think he is the best thing in the world but he is A LOT of work because he gets colic and reflux all the time so I need to be careful about what I eat and what solids I am experimenting with. So I have been a bit scared to DTD lately because I don't want to get pregnant so soon.
I started the mini pill and we also bought condoms to use. Anyway 3 weeks ago we DTD and now I think I may be pregnant again, DH didnt use the condom but instead just pulled out. I know my chances are slim but it is still playing on my mind and to add i have been getting headaches, nausea and feeling tired all the time (which could all just be because DS has been a lot of work) but same symptoms as when I was pregnant with DS. This might sound stupid but I don't know if I want to test because if it turns out I am pregnant I think DH may pressure me to abort because he always says he does not want anymore children. I don't think that I could ever do that, emotionally I don't think I could handle it. I don't know I guess my plan is to wait it out and if I am UTD then by the time anyone notices it will be too late to do anything about it. Ugh really just needed to get that off my chest because I have not got any friends or family I would feel comfortable telling.