+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    DH away camping, check. three little people asleep, check. Fridge full of easter chocolate calling my name with no one around to witness the shame, top night!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    DP is working so I am having a quiet one!

I made myself mushroom and garlic fettucini while watching some mindless TV and I just had a shower.

Now I'm going to listen to show tunes loudly while sorting out my clothes drawers! Wild night here!!!

What are you up to?
    That sounds like a dream! My dad got us all take away dinner, then I bathed the two boys then I breastfed both and only put DS1 to bed now because he fell asleep at 5pm on the way home from the park... And I'm planning in going to sleep ASAP. Exciting ;-)
    Last edited by jake's mum; 08-04-2012 at 21:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've parked my bum on the couch as I am feeling a bit nauseous. I'll probably fall asleep in about half an hour due to extreme exhaustion.

Riveting.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jake's mum View Post
    That sounds like a dream! My dad got us all take away dinner, then I bathed the two boys then I breastfed both and only put DS1 to bed now because he fell asleep at 5pm on the way home from the park... And I'm planning in going to sleep ASAP. Exciting ;-)
    I do like my alone nights. I like having the time to catch up with my friends or do stuff we don't like doing together...and I go to bed really late so when she gets home at 6am I can still snuggle in bed with her for a few extra hours

I usually do stuff she has no interest in, like organising my toiletries and cleaning my drawers (as I'm doing tonight). I like me-time

Although I always wake up at 6am without fail and can't fall back asleep until she's home.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Watching tv while on bub hub. Craving chocolate as I didn't have very much. Thinking of doing a late night trip for my fix.

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post

Although I always wake up at 6am without fail and can't fall back asleep until she's home.
    awww

When DH used to work over nighters (this was years and years ago when I pregnant with DS) I was the same; couldn't sleep properly without him there! And it's amazing how in tune you can become with another soul- I still, almost every day, wake up before his alarm goes off in the early hours in case he accidently sleeps in. I can't go back to sleep for hours after he leaves.. the smell of his deodorant drifts in from the bathroom after he's showered and the bed feels empty without him there
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 08-04-2012 at 21:51.