+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Extremem negative responses?

I have been told by our legal aid rep that until mediation I have to continue to let DS go with ex. Well this afternoon I literally had to drag him down the driveway while he screamed and tried to crawl away. All the while the ex stood by and did nothing. I could still hear DS crying as they drove down the street. And then I get messages asking what I have done to DS, and saying he is only like this when he goes from me so it must be my fault.
    I am a balling, emotional binging mess. I cannot send my son like this, it is not good for him!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep we have the same thing happen week after week then when DS comes home he says he had a good time. Also got the same advice from my legal aid solicitor. The courts look badly on you and see it as you refusing the child's relationship with the father. All I can suggest is instructing the solicitor you want a Family Report done and raising this with the Family Consultant so it can be investigated. They will ask your DS questions and view the child's interatctions with both parents alone and in the same room. Unfortunately its the only way to get things changed.

Also head over to Family Law Web Guide- I'd strongly recommend you don't post anything in the forums but have a thorough read. There's some good discussion and links to news articles around this topic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MummysYellowCar View Post
    Yep we have the same thing happen week after week then when DS comes home he says he had a good time. Also got the same advice from my legal aid solicitor. The courts look badly on you and see it as you refusing the child's relationship with the father. All I can suggest is instructing the solicitor you want a Family Report done and raising this with the Family Consultant so it can be investigated. They will ask your DS questions and view the child's interatctions with both parents alone and in the same room. Unfortunately its the only way to get things changed.

Also head over to Family Law Web Guide- I'd strongly recommend you don't post anything in the forums but have a thorough read. There's some good discussion and links to news articles around this topic.
    Thankyou for the advice.
    Are you suggesting I remove things I have posted about this?

Mod-Myztik is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    My April Fools baby
    Winner 2009- Biggest Post-Awards Whinger
    Winner 2010- Biggest Computer Nerd

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I think she means don't post on the forum on the website she mentioned but it pays to be careful on here too of things ate going through court.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ah I get ya.
    Ta, I won't be posting anything about it again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztik View Post
    I think she means don't post on the forum on the website she mentioned but it pays to be careful on here too of things ate going through court.
    Family law web guide has some great info but seems to be run by an advocacy group for dads and non custodial mums. Mums with majority care tend to be not well received.