+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have a female and she is just awesome! She is cuddly, but not annoyingly so.

Like, she doesn't really follow me around and moan for attention. She is very happy when I have time to sit down and cuddle her, but she's also happy to do her own thing. Although, once I get on the couch (or, TMI - the toilet ) I have no option but to have her curled up on me

I have never had a neutered male cat before, so I can't really compare the two for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Here's my girl, hanging out in a takeaway bag.
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Black and white is my old male cat. We now only have the brown one. She won't leave me alone now!! Sits on me all the time, sleeps in my bed.

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I've had pet cats all my life, both male and female. I have to agree, neutered males typically ARE more snuggly, whether they're moggies or pure-bred. Obviously the breeds ring true, de-sexed Abyssinian males are a tiny bit more 'aloof' with strangers than for example, Korat males. But as a general rule desexed males are the cuddliest of all regardless of breed.

My current miss, a ragdoll x mog, LOVES her cuddles and will sit on you all day. But you have to know just how she likes being scratched and when to stop or she gets frustrated.

I do like a cuddly kitty, but I don't like being mugged so females are great for me because they'll do their own thing for most of the day and then snuggle on your lap for an hour or two at night .

Thanks
    Reviews

This is one of the kittens

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My boy found us about 8weeks ago. He was a stray and nobody in the area claims to own him and he isn't microchipped. He is desexed though. The vet said he is about 2 to 3 years old.
    Leo is the most loving cat. Always likes a snuggle. Doesn't mind the kids carrying him around for a bit. He follows me around a lot of the time and refuses to go outside, so he is a very indoor cat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I love all these gorgeous kitties!
    If I get the boy his name will be Barney (I love Neil Patrick Harris) and if I get the girl she will be called Ivy or Willow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our boy
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    My three meows...

Boo (girl -the black one) is the eldest, a total mum to the other two. Likes a bit of love (pats) but not a cuddler.

Burger (boy - the white one) lllooovvveeesss pats and cuddles and scratches and any kind of affection.

Charlie (boy - the tabby) is more playful than the other two, but likes to come sit on my chest & kneed my boobs.

:-)
    Last edited by MoonMoon; 08-04-2012 at 10:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I disagree that boys are more cuddly. My parents have always had boy cats and they only want a cuddle when it suits them, which is rare, but we got DD a kitten just before XH and I split up and she's de-sexed and she is so loving. She is always smooching up to DD, they are like best friends!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast