+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    its certainly more stylish.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Janesmum123 View Post
    It doesn't matter how you wrap it the gift will still be the same.

Many strippers dont take all their clothes off. Many strippers are very talented and perform beautifully. Many are sexy and classy.

Putting the word "burlesque" infront of something does not change the out come.

It all depends on where you go, you get what you pay for. You pay $10 to see something you will get your $10 worth.

For the record I have nothing against either. I love nothing more then watching a confident, beautiful woman take her clothes off.
    Just don't try to pass it off as being anything else then what it really is.
    well said!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I go to burlesque classes and it's nothing like stripping! My class doesn't involve getting naked it's just about feeling confident and dancing in sexy outfits! It makes me feel really good but I would never class myself with strippers...
    Also I would love to go to a burlesque show but wouldn't be good with hubby going to strip club!!
    For me they ate completely different!!
    Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meh, it's all about woman stripping. Which I find totally pointless in any form.

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    There is a difference. Stripping is about the strip, burlesque is about the tease. A very good burlesque dancer may remove nothing more than a lace glove but it can be a hundred times more titillating than a stripper who removes it all. I think burlesque is closer to theatre or dancing...and definitely classier. Obviously it's similar because it's erotic and risqué, but there is a subtle difference and I much prefer burlesque.

For those who are into it, I hope you are all incredibly jealous of me - i'm going to Le Crazy Horse in Paris in June
    Last edited by Witwicky; 08-04-2012 at 00:18.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Witwicky For This Useful Post:

Gandalf  (08-04-2012),GothChick  (08-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep I agree there is a very big difference. Stripping is all about getting your kit off for the blokes and showing them your chuff.

There is nothing classy about stripping imo, and im a fan of strip clubs so I say that based on my own personal experience.

Burlesque is a lot classier, it is about the dance, the teasing, like a PP said, they could take off nothing more than a glove. It isn't all about stripping and giving the blokes what they want. It isn't about spreading your legs and allowing everyone to see your naked flange....the end game of burlesque is to give a little and leave people wanting more...