+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default What are your plans on Easter Sunday?

What is everyone doing tomorrow?

For the first Easter since ds1 was born 4yrs ago we are staying home rather than the usual trip to Perth to spend with family. And it's heaven! So lovely to be spending it with just our little family for a change

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    It's our first with family for years! It's my dads birthday so going over there for dinner.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We will be doing nothing all morning apart from eating chocolate and hot cross buns
    Then in the afternoon I will go up to mums for awhile, then my dad will pop over in the evening with my little sister

We did a big family thing on Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    Church and than come home to hopefully a roast cooked in the slow cooker while we are at church. Than a afternoon of relaxing. Normally we would have gone out to mum's but I can't sit in the car for that long...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    First year in many that we are staying home with no visitors just me,DH, DS and DD! Can't wait :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Leaving a chocolate rabbit and a stuffed bunny in my DD's room with a pink basket each for them to go on their egg hunt, then a family BBQ in our backyard

Thanks
    Reviews
    Normally I cook for the extended family. This year I said nup can't be bothered and we are all going out for tea (our shout). It's a smaller group than usual as SIL is in Fiji and my grandfather passed away a few months ago.

I plan on spending the day doing housework and cleaning out the spare room.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Egg hunt then a big brekky.
    Have to go to my niece's birthday party too (what a horrible day for it!!!!)
    Theb Easter dinner with my folks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    We've had the inlaws and SIL here. Inlaws are going home tomorrow and my parents are coming.

So just family time. We're doing some spring cleaning and maintenance as well, and will have an easter egg hunt for our son tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Egg hunt , DH makes banana pancakes for brekky then im making a picnic then off to the beach for lunch!