+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dh used optifast for 2 months and lost over 30kg... But they r a bit gross i think. Tony Ferguson i lost about 10kg in 6 weeks after DS1, and i cheated a few times.

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Does anyone know who i go to for a refund????

I jus tried my first optifast shake this morning!.....

I still feel like im gonna throw up, that was the most foul tasting shake ever!!

I tried to have a big sip of it then a grape to hid the foul taste but it dodnt help at all!!

Yuck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I have tried optislim and could only just stomach it. At the moment I use a mix of the aldi shakes (vanilla is yummy!) and the biggest loser ones (banana or mocha) I actually like the taste of these ones, I find myself craving them lol. I actually just use half a satchet to 200mls of water so it is lower calorie and it still tastes good, not watery at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbygirl View Post
    Does anyone know who i go to for a refund????

I jus tried my first optifast shake this morning!.....

I still feel like im gonna throw up, that was the most foul tasting shake ever!!

I tried to have a big sip of it then a grape to hid the foul taste but it dodnt help at all!!

Yuck.
    Sell on eBay - people will buy them and pay a bit too. Doubt you'll get a refund from a shop if you've already had one

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've done optifast, and lost about 6kgs . I can't remember how long I did it for, but I didn't do the intensive plan.

I might be a freak, but I thought the shakes and the soups were yummy!! Only I didn't like banana shakes.

I think the trick is to use icy cold water, it does taste so much better the colder it is.

bunkx is offline Being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect. It means that you've decided to look beyond the imperfections
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I did optifast I liked the vanilla shakes
    And currently using isagenix to replace on meal a day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Optifast is seriously hideous and I have no idea how anyone could stick to them long-term and keep the weight they've lost off for good.

I had weight loss surgery, and the pre-op diet we have to go on included sticking to Optifast... so yeah, it's gross.

It does help you lose weight, because you're hardly consuming anything, but I'm not sure the results would be lasting once you go back to normal eating.

TBH, I think other shakes diets are more tasty and come in a greater range of flavours with more options. I personally don't think that shakes diets are good if you're planning to keep the weight you lose off... but if you're certain about doing a shakes diet, I'd personally suggest Tony Ferguson or Celeb Slim as the flavours and bars and such offer more variety.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Waitingfornumber2 View Post
    Sell on eBay - people will buy them and pay a bit too. Doubt you'll get a refund from a shop if you've already had one
    I rang the chemist i got it from and they said aslong as i jave the reciept they can refund, cause they get credit for it from the company or something arather.

So i just got my refund and glad to be rid of it!! My tummy is still churning and fighting bringing it back up.

Id mich ratger eat brussel sprouts then drink the vanilla flavour shake again!! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SassyMummy View Post
    Optifast is seriously hideous and I have no idea how anyone could stick to them long-term and keep the weight they've lost off for good.
    I know someone who loses like 18kgs+ on optifast and then once she stops the weight creeps back on and then 6 months later will do it again, and the cycle continues and continues. Not once has the weight stayed off longterm.

I bought a box once and I couldnt stomach them either Bubbygirl. Optifast is the most revolting thing I have ever tasted. I had one then they sat in the cupboard until they expired and I threw the box out. Awesome you are getting a refund!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I must be a freak then because I loved the chocolate optifast lol. I heard the vanilla is manageable with a pinch of coffee. Did you ladies try it with milk? I only ever had it that way.