+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default We feel we are running out of time to have out own bundle of joy

Hi everyone,

Hubby and I have written on this website before looking for that special woman that can help us to fulfill out dream. As you can probably tell from writing here again that we are still on the search. We had thought we had found a woman that was willing to help but unfortunatly this woman was unable to help us due to personal reasons so we are unfortunatly having to search again.

So I will start from the beginning.

In August this year we will have been together for 22 wonderful years. We started trying when I was 25 years of age and like everyone else thought we would have no trouble starting our little family. unfortunatly this was not to be. I did not realise at the time that my heavy and painful periods would be endometriosis as well as having cysts and adhesions. After me being checked out and then the follow up visit with the doctor telling me all of the above information as well as telling me that I 'was a mess down there"had caused us terrible worry as you can imagine.
    We then tried two attempts at ivf to no avail.
    We since have decided to search for a wonderful woman who would be willing to go the traditional surrogacy way with us.

I am now 40 years old and hubby is 48. We feel that time is running out quickly and just want a baby of our own.

Hopefully there is someone there who is able to help us. We are a very easy going couple.

Looking forward to chatting and getting to know you.

Take care
    Happy couple

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi again,

I forgot to mention that we live in Queensland. Not alot phases us so if you have any questions at all please feel free to either ask us on here or private message us.
    We feel that this is the only thing that would make us çomplete we have a loving easygoing relationship and are finding it increasingly hard every time we see children and or families preactically everywhere we go.

Looking forward to chatting
    Happy couple
    Bye,
    Happy Couple

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Happy Couple.
    I hope you find that special person to help you become a family. I know how you feel as I too am unable to carry my own child. I am however lucky to have found my very special lady who has an amazingly supportive husband to help me and my hubby have a family. Sending you much luck and hope you have your family one day soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Thanks for your kind words. congratulations on finding that special someone to help you.