+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Headaches and nausea 11dpt. Is this a good sign?

Hi, I am new so sorry if this has been asked before....

I had a 3dt and I am 11dpt. I have had some nausea for the past few days and really bad headaches the past 2 days. I was wondering if anyone else had these symptoms and if it may be a sign of a BFP?

I am due to have my blood test on Sunday but because it's Easter I have to wait until Tuesday. I am also wondering if I should do a HPT or if I should just wait until Tuesday?

Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone? Does anyone know if headaches are a normal symptom at this stage?

I'm heading to the shop to get some HPT's but not sure if I should do it or not because I had the pregnyl injections after transfer.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well, like most symptoms, it's either congratulations, or PMS, or you're coming down with something.

(If it helps with the POAS, my trigger shots are gone within 5 days.)

Good luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. I never ever get headaches with PMS and I've had nausea as well. Also the day before yesterday and today I was really off my weetbix. Couldn't finish them. I think I'll do a test. I'd almost prefer to not know than get a negative though. :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Although two lines means pg (with high urine hCG), not getting two lines doesn't mean not pregnant. It just means not enough urine hCG, either due to late implantation so levels aren't high enough, or you aren't a person who likes to dump hCG into their pee, or too dilute, and I'm sure there's more reasons. So even if it's only one line, the cycle isn't over until the nurses tell you so.

I'm guessing you've had trigger, then two pregnyls. (I've only used crinone or pessaries for prog. support, so haven't experienced TWW with pregnyl.) Were you able to sense any decrease in progesterone (pregnancy symptoms) before each of the pregnyl boosters bumped it up again? If so, do you now not sense that decrease, indicating that progesterone is staying high by itself.

As I alluded to in my first post, most symptoms can be used to indicate either that it worked, that it didn't work, or that it's unrelated to the cycle.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to felicita For This Useful Post:

Liddybugs  (07-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I had a trigger and then 2 pregnyl shots. I have no idea about the decrease in progesterone. I noticed after the pregnly shots that I was peeing every couple of hours and then that stopped but has started again in the past couple of days. Again I'm hoping that is a positive sign. I've been really calm during my 2ww up until now but it's got the better of me now and I just feel like I can't wait any longer. I wish I could have my blood test tomorrow when I'm supposed to instead of having to wait until Tuesday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    More peeing is a sign of more progesterone, so, yes, that's a good sign.

(So if peeing is the only changeable progesterone symptom you've had, then really it's the only one you can semi-reliably use for help in guessing.)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I did a hpt and I sort of think I can see an extremely faint line but DH thinks I'm dreaming haha. He could be right. I think I'll wait until first thing tomorrow morning and try again.

It's strange but even though it wasn't a BFP it still seemed to relieve some of my anxiety about finding out. Maybe because we had a good laugh about me seeing what I think was a line.

Fingers crossed for tomorrow morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Started spotting this afternoon and have cramps. I guess I did imagine the line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Don't give up hope until the blood test or you get a full period. I spotted before testing on my second cycle and thought I was out but it turned out to be otherwise.