+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    For one, I would like to know why a married man who has a wife and four kids at home should be running around with his loser friends past midnight? Why are u allowing him that kinda freedom? He is no longer single. He should be home with u. Next, I do not beieve him when he says that he was at that woman's house with his buddies. And even if he was, that is still not okay. How would he like it if u came home around 3am and u told him that u were at some guys house with some of ur girlfriends? Next, I am ready to bet my unborn baby's life on the fact that he has had dirty 'intentions'.
    Why is this ***** texting him and why are u allowing it? They are both badly disrespecting u and ur life. She is texting him that she is bored? What the hell? Why have u not called her back and told her to back the hell up? Although it is all his fault, she needs to get lost. If this was truly platonic, she would come over to ur house if she was truly bored. He is joking with her about sex? Excuse me? I do not want to make u feel any worse, but please wake up!
    I truly believe that he has got with her before, and she is his booty call. WHat other reason is there for a married man to go over to some woman's house for at 3am. You can really not be that naive!
    Next, I am beggin u to demand some respect and put ur foot down. If ur husband wants to run around like a loser with no responsibilities, then ask him to leave for good. He si obviously bored at home. Next, if I were u , I would give him an ultimatum: it is either me, or her. He is lucky you have not left him. However, if u allow him to walk all over u like this, he will never respect u. He is not a single man, he is now married and he needs to act like it.
    Make him call her in front of u and tell her to stop texting him and he better make it clear that he wont be seeing her any more.
    However, I must say that if that was my husabnd, he woulda lost his balls the first time that he came home so late, but I realize that everybody is different.
    You deserve to be respected and do not allow this b**** and him to rididucle u like that. you sound like a beautiful woman inside and out. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I don't even need to read your whole post to know almost 100% he's cheating. Sorry, but I think you know it. Go with your instincts.

***Happy to be a Mummy & Daddy of ONE! :-) ***

bellalika is offline I'm trying my hardest, please don't ask for more.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babyla View Post
    I think your problem is with your husband, not the other woman. He is the person who is married to you and should be respecting you and your relationship. This is the person you should be directing your anger and hurt toward.
    I'm going to steal this to use with hubby.

Back on topic, I would be suspicious too. I'm overly trusting but have learnt recently that it can be a bad thing. Trust your gut. I regret not trusting mine earlier.

It may be flirty, but how harmless is it? Hubby and I joked about a woman at his work. I called her "work wife" because he talked about her so much. Turns out he wanted to replace real wife with work wife. There is more to it than that but this is your thread, not mine.

I don't think your 10 years are a waste. Regardless of what has and will happen you have 4 delightful kids. I wish I had your balls to call the other woman! Big hugs.
    Last edited by bellalika; 14-04-2012 at 22:25.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bellalika For This Useful Post:

MilkingMaid  (15-04-2012),MuminMind  (14-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by parisa34 View Post
    ? Why are u allowing him that kinda freedom?
    He's a grown man, not a child

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merlsy For This Useful Post:

Auntyamber  (15-04-2012),soon2bmumzy  (28-04-2012),threechooks  (15-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlsification View Post
    He's a grown man, not a child
    Yes I agree.
    Your husband is being very disrespect to your relationship, but it's not about you 'allowing' him to misbehave. I hope it works out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    oh you poor love having to deal with this. If i were in your position i would be crazy upset. what he has done is not acceptable for a married man to do. you are no way over reacting and to be honest i don't think its all in innocence at all. what you are describing spells cheat from a mile away. i would have asked him to leave if i was in your position. i really hope that if you stay together you can get over this and trust him again.... not sure i could though. good luck honey xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by parisa34 View Post
    For one, I would like to know why a married man who has a wife and four kids at home should be running around with his loser friends past midnight? Why are u allowing him that kinda freedom? He is no longer single. He should be home with u. Next, I do not beieve him when he says that he was at that woman's house with his buddies. And even if he was, that is still not okay. How would he like it if u came home around 3am and u told him that u were at some guys house with some of ur girlfriends? Next, I am ready to bet my unborn baby's life on the fact that he has had dirty 'intentions'.
    Why is this ***** texting him and why are u allowing it? They are both badly disrespecting u and ur life. She is texting him that she is bored? What the hell? Why have u not called her back and told her to back the hell up? Although it is all his fault, she needs to get lost. If this was truly platonic, she would come over to ur house if she was truly bored. He is joking with her about sex? Excuse me? I do not want to make u feel any worse, but please wake up!
    I truly believe that he has got with her before, and she is his booty call. WHat other reason is there for a married man to go over to some woman's house for at 3am. You can really not be that naive!
    Next, I am beggin u to demand some respect and put ur foot down. If ur husband wants to run around like a loser with no responsibilities, then ask him to leave for good. He si obviously bored at home. Next, if I were u , I would give him an ultimatum: it is either me, or her. He is lucky you have not left him. However, if u allow him to walk all over u like this, he will never respect u. He is not a single man, he is now married and he needs to act like it.
    Make him call her in front of u and tell her to stop texting him and he better make it clear that he wont be seeing her any more.
    However, I must say that if that was my husabnd, he woulda lost his balls the first time that he came home so late, but I realize that everybody is different.
    You deserve to be respected and do not allow this b**** and him to rididucle u like that. you sound like a beautiful woman inside and out. Good luck!
    I see that you don't agree with what the husband is doing but by suggesting the op is 'letting' him behave this way and 'allowing' herself to be walked all over will not make her feel any better about the situation. She should not be made to feel guilty or responsible for what HE is doing to his wife and children. Adults make their own decisions and are responsible for their own behaviour, op now has to deal with the result of it.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using BubHub

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KillerHeels For This Useful Post:

Mod-Myztik  (15-04-2012)