+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All three 'B's have grown for me, I have no glow what so ever hahaha, and my arms and legs have lost weight

We are expecting a girl!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Melinkakov View Post
    I believe the science behind that is that women put weigh on in various areas like bums, boobs, hips, thighs during pregnancy so that when the baby is born and you start to breastfeed you have extra fat stores/energy you can rely on to keep bubba healthy. Obviously most of our babys aren't born to Mothers who are in the middle of a famine, but if they were, it's a bit of an insurance policy.
    Haha.....I'm pretty sure I've already got plenty in reserve for breast feeding!! You're right though - must happen for a reason coz I've been watching my diet and exercising and I'm still turning into a pear!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My bum got flatter with dd, possibly grown a little his time around and I'm having a boy. I am also apple shaped and have smallish thighs but my thighs cop the vast majority of weight gain during pregnancy, and loads of cellulite to go along with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Could be fluid too?