+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Myztiks#1Fan View Post
    How did you go?

Coops going away on monday morning right through til saturday morning. I am gonna miss him but also love the peace my house will have. Normally he wouldnt be away that long but i am working afternoon shift so he is going to my nanas house. He has slept there only once by himself so it will be interesting to see how he goes for a few nights without me there.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using BubHub
    Hey Hun sorry I only just saw this! How has it been?!?

She had a fantastic time. She has been nagging me all week to go again so will be going tomorrow night.

I went out, played a whole heap of board games and enjoyed a bottle of wine or 2 with some friends. It was a wonderful night for both of us.

I still missed her like crazy but I think it's healthy for her to be away from me especially as like coop she is an only child.

I think he will have a wonderful time, try not to stress too much. As Mums we are alway going to punish ourselves but once it's over you will see how "right" it was.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awww cute. Grandparents are awesome, I loved staying at my grandparent's house when I was young. So many special memories.

I think it's win-win. She gets some special time with nana and you have some time with your DH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    Awww cute. Grandparents are awesome, I loved staying at my grandparent's house when I was young. So many special memories.

I think it's win-win. She gets some special time with nana and you have some time with your DH
    Thanks Hun, I agree..
    After the sleep over and the world didn't end. I realised that is was good for DD. She had a wonderful time as well as me and DH.

It is healthy for both of us. I was a bit sad that she is keen to leave me again so soon but she is a very independent little thing and if she wants another sleep over, I'm not going too sook about it (like I usually do lol).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    He is looking forward to coming home tomorrow. I have called him each night to say goodnight or bout 4ish if i know we are running late for the evening plus each morning when i have woken up. He has had a good week away which is good. Nana will hopefully take him more often for me.

Glad she had a great time and wants to go again. How exciting for her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's excellent. Sounds like it would be good for the both of you if he has sleep overs on a regular basses. how has your Nan coped? Has she enjoyed it too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I think she has enjoyed it. Just waiting on his return now but he has been good company for her which is good as she lives by herself.