+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I hope your okay hun

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Agree with everyone else - your sister sounds like a biatch....and certainly acted like one this trip. You deserve better, especially from family. I'd cut her out personally...

The worst part for me though is her seating you beside your abuser - unforgivable and a complete lack of respect/care/concern/empathy/morality - I could keep going and going...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How awful.

I am astounded that the stepfather is part of her life, let alone invited to her wedding.

For her to then seat him next to you is just unbelievable.

Inexcusable. You would be completely justified having nothing to do with her, ever again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    omg, you poor thing.... I can't believe she would act like that. If it were my sister who did that, I would have told her where to stick it. Especially as she sat you next to the stepfather. What was she thinking?! Talk about insensitive. I hope you're feeling alot better now hun, and i hope your ear is ok too! huge hugs for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hun. That sounds unbelievably awful to spend all that money and emotional energy and get treated like that, yuck. This is the same bride that insisted all the guests wear the same colour right? Nuff said. Shes evidently a nutter.

So sorry you had your feelings stomped on like that, by someone who should have had your back no less