+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Question Any good weightloss books?

Im in my first week of Weight Watchers after a two year break. Im currently 84kgs and im very motivated.
    Im wondering if anyone has any good book suggestions to do with weight loss and getting fitter.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Not so much that kind ... But a fictional story called Jemima J by Jane Green. Always gets me motivated!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Theboys&me View Post
    Not so much that kind ... But a fictional story called Jemima J by Jane Green. Always gets me motivated!!
    haha, i have that book too, it's great!! I have another one by Cathy Kelly, called woman to woman... in this book, this woman transforms herself from a frumpy housewife, to a hot mamma.

Sorry Amira, I went off track there... hmm. I always buy those magazines from the newsagents called ''womens health'' and prevention... they are FANTASTIC!! There are so many interesting articles about fitness and food in there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    'hungry for change' is an EXCELLENT doco for weight loss motivation!!! you can download and watch online

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Minchi View Post
    haha, i have that book too, it's great!! I have another one by Cathy Kelly, called woman to woman... in this book, this woman transforms herself from a frumpy housewife, to a hot mamma.

Sorry Amira, I went off track there... hmm. I always buy those magazines from the newsagents called ''womens health'' and prevention... they are FANTASTIC!! There are so many interesting articles about fitness and food in there.
    Oh really??? I have so many Cathy Kelly books but not that one. Off to the shops I go

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the replies. I might have a look at the Cathy Kelly book too. Just tryingto learn as much as i can and stay motivated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just went to find hungry for change you cannot watch it online for free anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nooooo I know with their other doco you can pay $4 to watch 'food matters' once, maybe they'll do that with 'hungry for change' ?? I'm waiting to buy a copy, not out at the store yet... It's worth having a copy, the BEST weightloss tool one could EVER obtain!!

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nooooo I know with their other doco you can pay $4 to watch 'food matters' once, maybe they'll do that with 'hungry for change' ?? I'm waiting to buy a copy, not out at the store yet... It's worth having a copy, the BEST weightloss tool one could EVER obtain!!

---------
    Mummie to
    Lucy Alys (July '06)
    Minnie Audrey (July '09)
    Pippi Violet (oct '11)