+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Am I pregnant? Looks like a very faint line.

Hi guys, so I'm getting a little bit ahead of myself now and perhaps a bit eager but I tested this morning and I can see a faint outline of a line when I turn the test on its side on the shadow. Does this mean anything?

http://m1236.photobucket.com/albums/...bv%2BB6wuoJ2X4

I've seen someone here do a reverse light thingy where the other line shows up, could someone help me with that? I have no idea when it comes to such things.

It's just that I've had really sore breasts for a few days now, feeling absolutely exhausted despite getting plenty of sleep and terrible mood swings.

I'm so hopeful. : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I can't see any second line at all, sorry. That doesn't mean it isn't there, just that i can't see anything. Is the line coloured?

Good luck.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MothersMilk View Post
    I can't see any second line at all, sorry. That doesn't mean it isn't there, just that i can't see anything. Is the line coloured?

Good luck.
    Same can you do another photo? It's not very clear on my phone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't see it this way up either but I can see it when the test is turned on its side, like a shadow. I just can't seem to get a photo of it. : / perhaps I am seeing things after all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sounds like an evap line. They look just like a shadow and have no colour to them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't seem to get the camera to focus enough for a better photo. It's probably nothing. Sorry guys. Just don't know how to explain all the symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sometimes when we really want to be pregnant, or are worried we might be, we start to notice lots of pregnancy symptoms. It has happened to me a few times - the mind playing tricks on us i suppose.
    I would give it 3 days and test again.

Hope you get your BFP soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    go to woolies right now and buy "forelife" preg tests. they measure 10 miu (the FR one you used measures 25miu) you will get a def answer with the forelife one, a very obvious second line, if you are go, NOW lol, then upload those pics

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonia View Post
    go to woolies right now and buy "forelife" preg tests. they measure 10 miu (the FR one you used measures 25miu) you will get a def answer with the forelife one, a very obvious second line, if you are go, NOW lol, then upload those pics
    Nothing's open

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Looks like a bfn. You will always see a shadow of a line with first response. I use to drive myself nuts with it! It's like there's a see through line where a line would come up if it was there if that makes sense