+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DiamondEyes View Post
    lol. errm.

I saw your sig in another thread and had to go all stalkerish to find your announcement thread

I am so so so so happy for you DE Congratulations to you and your lovely little family

ETA: As for prams, we bought a Phil and Teds E3 (I think it was an E3?) with the double attachment and it served us really really well! I am still so in love with my pram even though we never use it anymore.
    >>> CLICK <<<
    Last edited by MamaC; 08-04-2012 at 17:37.

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks hunni

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    I love my strider plus with my newborn a jasper turned 3 in November and weighs 19kgs.

But I would love it less if I had to put it in a car boot!

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Boobycino For This Useful Post:

Zombie_eyes  (08-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I despised my P&T's I had a sport and used it with DS1 and DS2 - they were 20months and newborn and I used it until DS1 was around 3.5 (only because I couldn't afford another pram) Honestly though, it was heavy, bulky I found it hard to manouver and difficult to use.
    I had a strider with DS1, I love it, it is a wide pram but definietly not bulky or hard to handle, I was so annoyed because the Strider Plus came out about a week after I got my P&T's!

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks for the advice everyone, i decided to just get (well havent gotten it yet) a single pram, and will get a good carrier. So if ds#2 is being difficult he can go in the pram and bubba in the carrier. I cant really justify a super expensive pram for the possibility of 6 month use as he already doesnt want in the pram as it is now. Im hoping he improves over the next 8 months.

Xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Good idea. Just get a cheap stroller and an ergo or hug a bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaspat24 View Post
    I'll be in the same boat, a 3.5yr old and newborn. I was thinking of a good quality double and keeping my single for single child trips.
    it will be a pita to have two prams but my ds has just turned 3 and although only 15kg, is tallish and doesn't fit into the toddler seat on the baby jogger city select (1st choice)
    I was thinking of keeping my single baby jogger city elite and getting a double baby jogger city mini gt which is new and should be instores soon.
    hope that helps; a lot of the new prams out now seem to be aimed at younger/smaller children ie closer age gaps...
    I could have written this post myself! Except my DD has only just turned 2 and is 11.5kgs. I love our city elite and will definitely be keeping it and we are almost decided on getting the city mini gt double for when I have both kids out and about. Had a play with a single gt today at Mothercare and it's lovely - just need to test out the width of the double - the specs say that it's just 3 inches wider than my single elite that I am already used to, so hopefully it wont be too big a difference

Thanks
    Reviews
    A friend has a Mountain Buggy - not sure of the name but I think it is one of these

Her 4 year old is almost blind so she finds it easier to push him than have him walk, he is a solid little man about average height and he looks quite comfy in this pram.

Goodluck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We will have a similar age gap when our second one arrives in June. We went to baby on a budget with our eldest and tried practically every pram and decided on the strider plus four. Bub can face you or away. Have a car carrier and second seat for older one. Older child can get in without disturbing the balance of the pram. Great reviews. A bit heavy but no heavier than my quinny that I had last time. It also has a massive shopping basket. Can't wait to get ours!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bought a second hand Phil n teds sports for $50 mint con and love it