+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Dtd asap!!!!....????

Anyone calculated their ovulation day and after a few unsuccessful cycles later, realised they may infact be ovulating later than they thought?

I get pretty much alot of cm thru out my cycle. So its hard to pin point my most fertile days.

After 3 cycles of no pregnancy today I noticed something out of the ordinary.....

I am supposed to o on 1st or 2nd of this mth. So we dtd accordingly. But I felt no more than usual cm I just felt normal up there.

Today the 5th I felt like I peed my pants a bit and I woke up feeling horrid....so went to the loo and a wet patch with a small smudge of clear goo were on my jox. It had a natural smell.

What do you think? Im.going with we dtd asap!......yes?
    Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    How are you calculating o date? Are you using opks or temping? Just because the textbook cycle says you should o on cd14, most women don't!

If you now have cm that's stretchy like egg whites you should DEFINITELY jump dp asap!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I dont use opk anymore. I calculate ovulation from when my last period ended along with monitoring my cm. My periods have been regular 28 days for 3 cycles. However This is the first time my cm has been watery and appeared on my umderware.
    I may not be doing it all correctly but I know my body and im going on how I feel.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    In that case, good luck. You know your body better than anyone else!

Sent from my Nexus S using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I have been ovulating earlier than I thought. I thought i was o'ing day 17 but in fact i think it's way earlier, day 12-13. I know this cos this month I had blood tests to measure estrogen throughout the cycle and on.the day that they said I had ovulated I had a negative opk. I also had no lines at all on the strips leading up to it. So won't be using opk's anymore..

Also I think I o the day I start getting fertile cm not the end like I thought

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovable View Post
    I think I have been ovulating earlier than I thought. I thought i was o'ing day 17 but in fact i think it's way earlier, day 12-13. I know this cos this month I had blood tests to measure estrogen throughout the cycle and on.the day that they said I had ovulated I had a negative opk. I also had no lines at all on the strips leading up to it. So won't be using opk's anymore..

Also I think I o the day I start getting fertile cm not the end like I thought
    Very interesting lovable! Thanks for sharing. I guess its true in that Sometimes only YOU know your body like a pp said.

Im sure I had o pains 2 days ago. I havent felt them in 3 cycles but they r very distinct for me to recognise. I Believe I ovulated a week later than I thought only because of the pains. My cm was the same all along up untill now its a bit claggier...iykwi.

We dtd both days before I felt the pains and on the day I had the pains. We went away and couldnt dtd anymore.lol.
    Goodluck with your journey