+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Sex after natural birth, TMI!

It's been 7 weeks since the VBAC birth of my second child and although we have 'tried' a couple of times to DTD it still seems too tight and hurts a little to go in only a bit. I had stitches after an episiotomy for a vaccum delivery. Just wondering what others have experienced in this glorious topic? How long untill you first DTD and did it 'not quite go in properly the first few times?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I don't remember how long after it was but i can say they stitched me up way to much..... I tore every time had to stretch and use a lot of lube.... Lube is ur friend lol

Sent from my GT-I9100T using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had 2 stitches and 6 months on certain positions hurt like hell... lube is your friend and get really relaxed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I also had an episiotomy and ventouse delivery but we dtd the first time at 3weeks postpartum and all was fine, hurt a little and took abit to get in but with relaxing and lube it was fine

Thanks
    Reviews
    2nd degree episotomy after Ds, attempted dtd 8 ish weeks pp and it hurt to much,

Took 6 months and lots of for play to not hurt bad,
    22 months later I still get tender and certain positions hurt

Sent from my MB526 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    10 weeks after my first birth before we even tried (ventouse and 2nd degree tear), it was 6 months before it felt normal again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a 3rd degree tear. We tried for the first time at about 6 weeks and it was a little uncomfortable....just had to take it slow. A couple of weeks after that absolutely fine. Every now and then there's a position that triggers it a bit especially if not well lubricated - sorry if TMI (DD is almost 2 now) but mostly all good. Agree with plenty of lubrication and positions that are most comfortable for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone for your reply's. Sounds like another few weeks and it should be mostly fine!

DreamsIntoReality is offline Each day gives hope to fulfilling our dreams!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was a bit worried and scared to DTD after the birth. I thought it was going to hurt quite a bit.

Just after my 6 week check up where I was told everything is fine and looks good (as good as a vjj can look I guess lol). We DTD, I tips DH to take it very slow, it felt a bit tighter but other than that it was fine, no pain at all. The 2nd time we DTD we used lube which made it easier.

Good luck, I am sure you will be fine

Using my mobile to access bubhub again ;-)

Guest Guest
    We tried at 8 weeks but it wasn't comfortable, tried again at the 3 month mark and it was better. Probably took another couple of months for that tight feeling to go at the start, it was just uncomfortable going in though (tmi).