Hi everyone,

My name is Aviva and I am currently in my second year of midwifery at Australian Catholic University in Melbourne. I am currently looking for pregnant women who are less than 35 weeks pregnant and are willing to share their pregnancy experience with me!

As a student midwife following your beautiful journey, will help me gain the skill required to be an exceptional midwife. This program set up by Australian Catholic University is called the Continuity of Care Experience (CCE).

Throughout the CCE program, all of my participation is dependent entirely on what you would like to share. Whether I attend antenatal appointments, catch ups over coffee, or join you in your labour and birth, everything that I share with you will be kept completely confidential.

It would be a privilege sharing your extraordinary journey and share such an amazing time with you and your family. I am on call 24 hours to answer any questions or concerns that you may have during your pregnancy and early parenthood, and if I don’t have an answer... I will find it for you.

If you live in Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs, anywhere from St Kilda to Clayton, and are interested in having a student midwife follow your journey, please feel free to contact me to ask any questions regarding the program.

Looking forward to hearing from you,