+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    The only thing I am jealous of is those that have mums as I lost my mum 12 yrs ago, she wasn't here to see me get married or have my babies and it's not fair that she hasn't been here to help me as mums should.

My dh attracts women, even so called friends have flirted with him over the years but I've never been jealous because he's never given me a reason to and I also have that affect with men and so called friends have tried it on with me and dh has got angry at the persons but not jealous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Benji View Post
    My jealousy was of those who are married. It doesn't affect friendships of mine because I don't see it in a bad way iykwim. I want to be married and I'm jealous of those who have someone who wants to marry them, but I'm genuinely happy for them. It's not worth thinking about really.
    Aw benji

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Blessedwith3boys For This Useful Post:

Benji  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    1Thanks for the replies. Just felt I had to ask coz reading that thread all I could think of was 'gee, no wonder I find it hard to make friends'
    Ive had DF and FIL tell me I shouldnt discuss our financial situation with others, and from experiences I have had in the past with old friends and my family, even people in my birth group, I can see why. It has affected my relationships with a lot of people, and I know its not my issue, its no fault of mine, but it just sucks that people would put that between us.
    Ive been told I seem to try hard to fit in, and I guess thats because Im not being entirely open about things because I feel if I am, I'll be judged and my chances of fitting in, clicking or making friends is altered.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last edited by chameleon; 05-04-2012 at 07:32.