+ Reply to Thread
    FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Default Really really dumb question.

Don't laugh, ok? Now I know lots of women have sore boobs in pregnancy but i never did with either of my last two. My left boob is seriously sore, if I don't have a bra on it kills is that normal? And if so is it going to stay sore for ages? Righty is sore too but not so bad.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not sure if I can help but this is my first pregnancy n my boobs killed!!! I mean taking of my bra to shower felt uncomfortable I slept is a non wire bra coz it felt better with support but I'm 16weeks now n there are totally back to normal

3. The Following User Says Thank You to All smiles For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Mine did for a little while and now that it's getting closer to due date they are hurting again... i wear maternity singlets from target or bra's and things most day's cause they are so much more comfortable, but on weekends i just leave my pjs singlet and shorts on and not worry about a bra unless i'm going somewhere.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hoping28 For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader  (04-04-2012),Pen14  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I didn't realise you were pregnant again. Congratulations!

I didn't notice it in my first pregnancy, but I found my boobs were very sensitive and sore during the first trimester this time. I don't remember a particular difference between them. they also swelled a cup size making the discomfort worse as my bras were tight.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MsMummy For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    FL - my boobs have been sore and big the whole time. But they have been sore to varying degrees - sometimes just feeling puffy and premenstrual, sometimes really sore nips and other times so sore I feel like wrapping them in bubble wrap.

I just brought a couple of Ah Bras from Big W and have been wearing them at home when I am not in the mood for a normal bra but need support. BEST.THING.EVA!

How r u doing anyway?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Buttoneska For This Useful Post:

FearlessLeader is offline Winner 2013 - Most Memorable Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the congrats msmummy I can't believe how sore it is. One more reason to hate being pregnant. Button i"m doing ok if ok = being a tired, hormonal wreck with sore boobs. How are you doing? You must be nearing the 12 week mark?

Looks like I'm going to have to dig out the wireless bras already, thanks guys.

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710a using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My boobs were only sore for maybe a few weeks-month or so early on. Freaking agony if I didn't wear a bra. But it went away relatively fast thankfully. Just wore a wireless sports bra at night or tight tops for the support. Held them to my chest with one arm whilst in the shower...felt silly but it helped until I could get dressed..

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Izzys Dragon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My boobs were sore my entire first pregnancy. One more so than the other (can't remember which). I found out I was pregnant because of my incredibly sore boobs they were so sore I would be literally in tears crying my heart out especially when it was cold! I used to stand in the bathroom at work warming my boobs under the hand dryer and sit at my desk with a hot water bottle under my shirt. Mysteriously I did not have sore boobs at all during my second pregnancy.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jacobsmamma For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 16 weeks with my 5th. With my other 4 I had tender boobs for just a few weeks, but this time around they have been agony since week 6 and show no signs of improving... Cannot believe how bad they hurt when I take my bra off to have a bath at night. Really hoping they get better soon

16. The Following User Says Thank You to 5thbubontheway For This Useful Post:

Buttoneska is offline Winner 2010- Most Community Minded Thread Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    FL - im 9+3 - 12wks is taking forever!