+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh gosh that's alot, yeh we don't focus much on chocolate here prob spend $20 all up for 3 kids on actual chocolate and the older 2 are also getting a board game each and a couple of DVD that I brought second hand. Ds3 is getting a peter rabbit plate set. So prob $60 for the 3 kids for everything we just don't have the money atm for anymore then that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    my son is getting pjs, and dressing gown, he needs them anyway so may aswell put them in an easter basket LOL

Will maybe get him a small bunny or something similar.

And cousins will be over for a bbq later in the day so will do little egg hunt for them.

My biggest temptation, is going to the shops AFTER easter and resisiting all teh half price eggs etc... I'm such a sucker for a bargain and i LOVE chocolate!

Thanks
    Reviews
    m i the only one who thinks easter eggs taste like cr@pola anyway, sure the lindt iones are nice and the cadbury ones are ok but id rather a block of chocolate anyday

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to The Fox For This Useful Post:

Littlemissmetal  (04-04-2012),Mulva  (05-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We haven't bought anything yet ...

My in-laws have bought DD a basket with some decorations and I suspect some eggs. They bought as some easter eggs that we will give to DD I think. My parents have sent her some books and my Mum made her an Alice in Wonderland costume and a White Rabbit to go with it.

I think we might to do Easter Egg hunt with one of those Cadbury packs of eggs - they come in 15 or 18 I think? Then we'll share those between us. There's no way she will eat all of that chocolate.

Home, where my life lies waiting, silently, for me.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    we don't really do easter, but dd will get a hotcross bun as a treat.
    I'm getting myself a block of kitkat chocolate

Madame Mayhem is offline Who you are is who you should be, don't change for anyone
    Thanks
    Reviews
    We have spent a grand total of $11 on chocolate for Easter, DS is getting a humpty dumpty egg (which I will probably eat most of then we got a pack of the cadbury hunt eggs that we will share between the adults.

Hot cross buns on the other hand, I would hate to think how much I have spent on them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow That's a huge amount for chocolate!

We don't think it's necessary to go overboard at Easter. Ds2 will only be getting a bunny and a humpy dumpty egg for Easter. Ds2 won't be getting anything, he's only 1. This is the first year we have been home for Easter and soooo looking forward to it. Usually we go to Perth for the family thing, dh's mum buys every person 6 large eggs each including ds who will only eat a bit as he doesn't have it often enough to acquire the taste. And she thinks we are cruel for not allowing him to have as much as he wants, she just doesn't get it! It drives us bonkers, we never get through even half of it. Such an uneccesary waste of money! Much rather ds be bought something useful like pajamas or something like that. Not to mention that so much of the Easter chocolate is crap with high sugar content. We only eat good quality chocolate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I used to work at Toys R Us and at christmas time in sales we would do $100,000 plus everyday!
    So to me I would have thought it would have been higher!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've spent a fair bit this Easter- approximately $100 all up.

We got DD a Littlest Pet Shop bunny thing, 5 mini lindt bunnies and a couple of bags of lindt eggs for the hunt. We already ate the first lot of eggs, so we had to replace them.

Then I got a Lindt bunny set for DH, dad, step-dad, my brother, and his partner. All but 2 have been eaten. So they had to replaced too.

I still have nothing for my IL's and DH has got nothing for me...so more shopping to still do.

Easter chocolate really does taste better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
    m i the only one who thinks easter eggs taste like cr@pola anyway, sure the lindt iones are nice and the cadbury ones are ok but id rather a block of chocolate anyday
    YES I have never really liked Easter eggs I think the taste old k much prefer getting a block of chocolate you get more for you dollar anyway. That's what mum gets us every year it's the only easter present I get and look forward to it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast