+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OJandMe is offline I am the strength my children will have.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Wow... that's totally not cool. I try to shield my kids from violence... I definitely don't tell my 3 and 4 year old that Jesus was murdered.

I'd be talking to the teacher it's obviously upset her.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My dd was 4, going on 5 when she found out that Jesus died and she cried because I think actually that she had grown to love Him in some way. But it's all ok because she now understands that He didn't really 'die'. That He rose again after the third day and heaps of people saw Him after that.
    The school may have told the whole story but it's difficult to grasp all of it at age 3.

There are some coloring books about the resurrection and books that you can buy at Christian bookstores and online. I hope that helps in some way.

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    OP - I agree with the others regarding asking the teacher what was said, however, another thing which may help your little one is to bring in the story about the resurrection - this is something which I know was taught in my children's kindy (christian college).
    Last edited by Veve; 10-04-2012 at 12:41. Reason: response to edited post

Veve is offline Assistant Forum Manager :)
    Winner 2007 - best signature
    Winner 2008/2009/ 2010- naughtiest mod

RG always has to save my butt <3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hi all

While there are a wide range of beliefs on the hub - please only post things that are relevant to the OP ...

I"ll edit a few posts in this thread .. if you wish to discuss different belief systems then please post a thread in the religion area of the forum .. ta

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I would definately speak to the teacher and make her aware. I have a kindie child at a catholic school and I know that they do not display Jesus on the cross in their classroom, nor do they attend the liturgy of the death of Jesus. She has obviously been exposed to either seeing him on the cross or hearing something and has upset her, I would say.