Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Add me to the list

Ive seen two or three posts today from other posters stating theyre ready to or planning to leave Bub Hub. Well, ME TOO! for the same reasons. I cant post about anything on BH anymore without the resulting replies being about 60% support, positive etc and 40% someone trying to name-call, pick fights, etc. I dont have this problem on any other message boardi belong to. Its hardly worth the verbal arguements anymore.

Sent from my DROIDX using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Babiesoneday For This Useful Post:

SugarSkull  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I find that surprising. Almost every message board or forum I've used has this happen.

I wouldn't take what's said online too personally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its nothing i'll lose sleep over. I just think its against the reasons I even get on my boards. And im serious... This is the only.one ive had problems on. maybe there are tgese problems everywhere but I havent witnesaed them. I guess I just choose to surround myseld by positive people. There are a few on here, many times the same ones every tike, that take any shred of anything they can to go after someone and pick a fight- not just me, others too. What a waste of my time and not the reason I logon

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    There are a few people on here recently who have just tainted the whole website IMO. And the worst thing is, they will post a reply that is nothing but negative, pot-stirring rubbish and they get a round of applause and "thanks" by their minions which only encourages them to continue. And you can see that they are replying simply for the shock factor, they are contributing nothing positive to the original post.
    What I don't understand is, why do they respond to a post if they know they disagree and are bound to cause trouble- disagreeing and having an opinion is fine, that's what a forum is all about; but it has to be done without the nastiness and abuse that i've seen on here recently.
    Most of us, if not all, are parents or about to become a parent or TTC, so I shudder to think that this is the kind of behaviour certain people think is acceptable, which is just bullying in a lot of ways and belittling others because they like to get their kicks while hiding behind the saftey of their computer screens.
    I have always found this place to be warm and welcoming 95% of the time, but like you said, lately a few people have just ruined it.
    I've learnt now just to stay away from the threads which look doomed from the beginning. This may be one of them because you are bound to get the users who will use this another platform to belittle you for voicing your concerns. Good luck and stay positive!
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 04-04-2012 at 11:52.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ~Marigold~ For This Useful Post:

Bennos Mummy  (11-04-2012),FirstTimeMummy2012  (04-04-2012),jacobsmamma  (04-04-2012),MrJones&Me  (11-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BMJandBaby View Post
    There are a few people on here recently who have just tainted the whole website IMO. And the worst thing is, they will post a reply that is nothing but negative, pot-stirring rubbish and they get a round of applause and "thanks" by their minions which only encourages them to continue. And you can see that they are replying simply for the shock factor, they are contributing nothing positive to the original post.
    What I don't understand is, why do they respond to a post if they know they disagree and are bound to cause trouble........
    I think you've said it already - shock value! And, perhaps, boredom?

Quote Originally Posted by BMJandBaby View Post
    I have always found this place to be warm and welcoming 95% of the time, but like you said, lately a few people have just ruined it.
    I've learnt now just to stay away from the threads which look doomed from the beginning.
    Agree, I have found BH to be a warm resource and welcoming too once I was finally brave enough to start posting and not just reading.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BluePixie For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (04-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear that you've had such a bad experience, I guess I've been lucky, I haven't seen this at all. Is it possible for you to report the user(s)?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Another one :-( its sad to see so many leaving us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow. Yet again, so many of you have such.negative things to say. Well this time I took the bait and gave them back what they were dishing to me. Needless to say, it did not help. Im charging my phone and off to look for.another birth/parenting board that isnt so full of.negativity... And maybe one that actually promotes the correct care of.newborns via their users. What a shame. Im embarrassed to have even.let some of these women get to me and disappointed but im not going to be attacked weekly by people who expect to beat me down for.my.opinions amd get nothing back in return.

Thanks
    Reviews
    For as long as I've been around BH there have been these types of threads. The majority are warranted and justified for various reason...

However OP, it seems as though you're not getting the answers or responses you were looking for and as a result your throwing insults at people while crying victim. Seriously?

All the best.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Luna Lovegood For This Useful Post:

MrJones&Me  (11-04-2012),RobinSparkles  (11-04-2012)

MrJones&Me is offline sometimes as useless as the 'ueue' in queue
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    TBH the hub would be better without bitter people like you who can't take someone not agreeing.

Grow up, get out of your bubble and move on.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to MrJones&Me For This Useful Post:

RobinSparkles  (11-04-2012)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast