+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferney View Post
    I realise 3 cycles is not long at all. It is just a shock as we planned to fall pregnant straight away as we did with dd1.
    I also realise I am not ovulating. I get the watery egg white cm along with the rest of the ovulating signs but no egg, obviously.

I was healthy. It all went down hill when I agreed to go on that stupid implanon. It was up to me to read up on side effects but with a demanding new born, in the free time I had I slept and never gave it a thought.

Sent from my X10i using BubHub
    Unfortunately things don't always go to plan. I never planed on doing IVF but yet here we are yet again . In an ideal world we would all be blessed by the fertility gods and fall pregnant first cycle. But reality is a far different story.

Do you know for sure your not O'ing? Some ladies never get a + OPK. It could also be the type of OPK's you are using. I used 2 different brands and only ever had one that was suited to me. What time are you doing them you could just be missing your surge.

I would strongly suggest that you make an apointment for the GP to have some BT's done to see if you are O'ing etc....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your replies and support, appreciate it.
    I will wait one more cycle and if its still the same, I will make a gp appointment.
    ....i never thought this would happen to me.

I used "forelife" ?? Opk and same brand hpt. But also another brand of hpt that I cant remember. I tested 2pm daily for a week in the time I was "due to ovulate" . As far as my dh and I know, we r doing everything right.

Personally, im finding it all too expensive and confusing. I dont want to buy them anymore.
    I dont know where to purchase a basal body temp thermometer ( not purchasing online)and when I did post on here how to get one or if I can use a normal thermometer, I got 50 odd views and no replies.

So here goes cycle number 4.....
    No opk's no hpt's.
    No temp or ovulation tracking.

Im going to consume myself with my baby girl, amazing dh and when they r not around I will focus on my studying.
    Im going to start seeing the funny side to things again, let loose, drink and enjoy what I have right now.

Life is too short .

Thanks
    Reviews
    After 3 months your body would just be readjusting to no contraception. I know how slow time can drag when TTC (I have been trying 4 years for baby number 1), but after 3 months I wouldn't assume that it's going to be a challenge to conceive. Even the most fertile people take a few months and especially after coming off contraception! I hope your journey is not too much longer, but it's not unusual to take up to a year TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey really sorry to hear you're having such trouble! Just stay strong and it'll happen eventually - with the BBT I just went to a chemist and asked for one (it was also called a fertility thermometer) was about $30.
    I don't bother with testing for ov etc we just DTD every other day and try not to think about it all too much.
    Good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsAmos View Post
    Hey really sorry to hear you're having such trouble! Just stay strong and it'll happen eventually - with the BBT I just went to a chemist and asked for one (it was also called a fertility thermometer) was about $30.
    I don't bother with testing for ov etc we just DTD every other day and try not to think about it all too much.
    Good luck xx
    Thankyou so much for your response and for taking the time informing me about how to get hold of a bbt I am very appreciative.
    I m feeling hopefull this cycle though. Ive had very distinct ovulation pains on my left side. Last time I felt these was 3 cycles ago and on my right side.
    Im hoping it was infact oovulation! Hoorah! Thats a start....right?!

Anyways without sounding too hopeful, I am hopeful lol if that makes sense!

We dtd both days before I felt o pains plus on the day I felt them! We should probably dtd again tonight just to make sure but we r away with dd 14mths in our room lol! Hrrmmmm! Tricky!
    Last edited by Ferney; 07-04-2012 at 22:23.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Hang in there. I know it feels like forever when TTC but 3 cycles really is not long at all. xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    No worries Ferney I hope you've got lucky this month! This is only 2nd cycle for us but I'm already fed up lol don't have much patience....! Xx