+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default negative ....again.

So it's been 3 cycles and still no pregnancy how much longer is it going to take. That stupid Implanon was the worst decision i ever made. It was spur of the moment, i was a hormonal mess and all the doctors at the hospital on the 2nd day after i gave birth, said it was the best form of contaception for me at the time.
    .....I wish i told them all to **** off and leave me alone untill i can think straight about what stupid form of contarception i took.

I will NEVER reccommend stupid implanon EVER again to ANYONE. Unless you are wanting to never have babies again.

6mths - 2years is the norm i have read about concieving again after implanon. I was NEVER told about this. I'm furious.

My periods are pathetic 2 days long. Im so over this.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    im so sorry

i think hormonal contraception is damaging too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Im never going on any hormonal contraception again. 9 months since I got off the pill and still no pregnancy here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    You know what irritates me the most? the fact that pregnancy symptoms are EXACTLY the same as PMS. I used to get my hopes up when i got moody,bloated,headaches,sore,nausiated,cravings before my period was due thinking "i wow this is it! im pregnant!" Then AF arrives - **** you.

Every time for the past 3 cycles i have had what feels like pregnancy symptoms (remembering from DD1) only to find out its just my mother ****ing preiod. So now, i dont care. I dont care if im boated or tired 24/7. I dont care if im crampy or emotional because i know from the last 3 freaking cycles, it means NOTHING. im NOT pregnant.
    I have stopped buying OPK's (which never showed a line, EVER) and HPT's. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. I have stopped tuning into my body and my cycles. I am stopping tracking ovutaltion and pulling down the calendar that i marked my ovulation for the next 3mths. **** THAT!

As you can see, i am very angry at the world right now. I am sorry for the foul language and if i have offended anyone.
    I just needed a place i could get these feelings out, rather than take them out on the people around me.

Thanks
    Reviews

I know it can be frustrating every time AF shows her ugly face but RELAX, its only been 3 months!!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jennibear For This Useful Post:

angelini  (05-04-2012),Kellbell85  (05-04-2012),LillyPonds  (05-04-2012),starflame  (05-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    It can take a healthy couple up to 12 months to concieve. So 3 cycles is really not long.

Hormonal contraceptions really stuff the body arond so I can sympathise with you.

Maybe just head off to your GP to have a few BT's done to track your cycle.

Good Luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

Bellaxo  (15-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferney View Post
    You know what irritates me the most? the fact that pregnancy symptoms are EXACTLY the same as PMS. I used to get my hopes up when i got moody,bloated,headaches,sore,nausiated,cravings before my period was due thinking "i wow this is it! im pregnant!" Then AF arrives - **** you.

Every time for the past 3 cycles i have had what feels like pregnancy symptoms (remembering from DD1) only to find out its just my mother ****ing preiod. So now, i dont care. I dont care if im boated or tired 24/7. I dont care if im crampy or emotional because i know from the last 3 freaking cycles, it means NOTHING. im NOT pregnant.
    I have stopped buying OPK's (which never showed a line, EVER) and HPT's. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. I have stopped tuning into my body and my cycles. I am stopping tracking ovutaltion and pulling down the calendar that i marked my ovulation for the next 3mths. **** THAT!

As you can see, i am very angry at the world right now. I am sorry for the foul language and if i have offended anyone.
    I just needed a place i could get these feelings out, rather than take them out on the people around me.
    If the OPK are never showing a line it's possible you aren't ovulating? And of course if you don't release an egg you cant conceive. Just a thought as my bestie tried unsuccessfully for a year before it being picked up that she wasn't ovulating. She wishes she knew earlier xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I realise 3 cycles is not long at all. It is just a shock as we planned to fall pregnant straight away as we did with dd1.
    I also realise I am not ovulating. I get the watery egg white cm along with the rest of the ovulating signs but no egg, obviously.

I was healthy. It all went down hill when I agreed to go on that stupid implanon. It was up to me to read up on side effects but with a demanding new born, in the free time I had I slept and never gave it a thought.

Sent from my X10i using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ferney,

how frustrating for you! Have you spoken to your dr about it yet? Maybe there are ways to get you to ovulate with medication (sorry I'm new to all this so not sure what they are called) I'm a very impatient person and would probably go to a dr just so I don't have to wait and hope each months that it will get better.

Good luck to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I feel your frustration OP, DH and I have been trying for 8 months..

Have you tried temping?? I never actually got clear positives using OPKs so I started temping and it showed when I did actually O.. Much more reliable than OPKs..

DH and I are taking the relaxed approach for the next few months.. It just got too stressful and hard to o to all that effort only to get BFNs.. I hope your journey isn't too much longer..