+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    OP - I would recommend using a good quality woven wrap and back carrying. When knotting the wrap, use a technique called "tibetan tie" - it knots over your chest so is completely clear of your bump. It can also be done with a Mei Tai carrier (like Babyhawk, Maya Tai etc) which is a bit more straightforward to put on your back than wrapping

Ettienne - I break in by chain knotting/sitting on my wrap, letting it go travelling (ie. let others use it for me), carry my toddler in it - just play rough with it Washing and steam ironing is meant to help a lot too

Can't go wrong with a good old Didymos or Girasol in my opinion! Majority of the major sling brands come out of Europe. If you're slinging in Australia - look for Linen blends! I'm quite lucky living in the UK that slings are generally cheaper for me, as being an EU country, much lower import costs.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TheCatsMeow For This Useful Post:

Etienne  (09-04-2012)

Similar Threads

1. Best wrap for new baby
    By 4underfour in forum Natural / Attachment Parenting
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 07:38
  2. Recommend me a baby wrap!
    By dannii83 in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 16:12
  3. What size is your baby wrap?