+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by c2p08 View Post
    haha, i feel your pain, i'm the same!
    I managed to lose 25kg after having DS- am now 12kg less than my pre-pregnancy weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    I managed to lose 25kg after having DS- am now 12kg less than my pre-pregnancy weight.
    congratulations

I am still 20kg above my pre-pregnancy weight with DD (she's now 5), i've lost 2.5kg in the last few months but i am having trouble losing anymore

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by c2p08 View Post
    congratulations

I am still 20kg above my pre-pregnancy weight with DD (she's now 5), i've lost 2.5kg in the last few months but i am having trouble losing anymore
    My job kind of expects me to be thin and fit. Plus they pay for a gym membership. I just checked yesterday and CD14, 2kg gain

Thanks
    Reviews
    I took Clomid as I have PCOS..for me, the main side effect was not moodiness, but extreme hot flushes and headaches!

Initially my doc prescribed 50mg per day for 5 days (cd 5-9) however this was too much for me, and ended up with constant vaginal bleeding for 2 full cycles not fun at all!

My dosage was then reduced to 25mg per day and luckily it worked straight away! I'm now 13 weeks pregnant 😃

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nabz For This Useful Post:

Dpearl  (10-04-2012),jmiller  (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Nabz, how did you know when you ovulated since you had pcos. i have pcos and irregular periods as well. its so hard timing ovulation. any advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I took it for six cycles last year, no luck falling pregnant though. I got hot flushes at night and really bad ovulation pain. I didn't realise at first that I was having hot flushes, I thought the aircon was playing up, kept getting up in the night and turning the temp down!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpearl View Post
    Congrats Nabz, how did you know when you ovulated since you had pcos. i have pcos and irregular periods as well. its so hard timing ovulation. any advice?
    You ovulate (on average) 7-10 days from your last tablet.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Boost For This Useful Post:

Dpearl  (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Nando View Post
    I took 50mg CD 5-9, due to pcos
    I was very emotional, but I think a lot of it was mental rather than actually from the drugs because it continued well after the 5 days. No physical side effects at all.
    I got pregnant first month with boy/girl twins.
    Good luck!!
    You were so lucky.I was on 50g,100g and now a 150g and still waiting.i dont even know when eggs are released. any ideas?
    Last edited by Dpearl; 10-04-2012 at 18:43. Reason: typo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dpearl- my cycle was monitored by the FS so I had blood test to check my hormone levels and ultrasounds to check follicle growth and thickness of lining every day or two between cd11 (2 days after last tablet) to cd 19 when it was confirmed I had ovulated... Cost $250 and helped confirm clomid was working effectively, but not too strong dosage to end up with triplets plus. We were dtd all the time anyway, but they were also able to tell me when was the best days based on the results each day.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Nando For This Useful Post:

Dpearl  (17-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am monitored by an FS too but live remotely, so just have a day 21 blood test to confirm O. So jealous of all these scans and things But have gotten pregnant twice on Clomid within 2 cycles, so I like my 7-10 day rule of thumb.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Boost For This Useful Post:

jmiller  (17-04-2012)