+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I was just very very hot all the time, got a bit depressed and my weight gain was bad my first 2 times, but not bad this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boost View Post
    I was just very very hot all the time, got a bit depressed and my weight gain was bad my first 2 times, but not bad this time.
    Did you gain alot of weight?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Dpearl View Post
    Am really glad to have this community because others wouldn't understand. My cycles are really irregular and I've been on clomid for months now. Can someone advise on how to tell when am ovulating. It's so difficult to track be auss of that irregularity. Someone pls help a desperate soul.
    Hi Dpearl, I haven't started taking Clomid yet. I start it around may 3rd, but, My FS said that i need to do a diary where i write every morning before i get up/out of bed my temp, and to write down when i notice changes in my body, like breast tenderness, discharge (colour, amount, texture), when i get pains in my abdomen etc. He also said to do either a ovulation test or maybe baby test around the time that i'm ''suppose'' to be ovulating or when i feel like i should be (when i get the ovulation pains).

But, with the clomid, aside from all the above, he said that i should be ovulating between day 10 and 20 of my cycle based on when i take the clomid.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to c2p08 For This Useful Post:

Dpearl  (10-04-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by c2p08 View Post
    Did you gain alot of weight?
    2-3kg each month on it. This time was only 1kg. Im ovulating right now and in a fair amount of pain and vomiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone else experience bloating throughout your cycle? I'm CF9 (I take it cd2-6) and I'm SO bloated. I thought i was pregnant last month, i was so bloated even during the last few seeks of my cycle.

I didn't notice any side effects the first month, but this (3rd month) I was really cranky and moody on tablet days. I feel sorry for DH. Do others' moodiness happen all month or just on tablet days?

I'm not sure if I've gained weight due to clomid. I put on 5kg during the pregnancy that I lost in Jan, which I haven't lost. I would normally lose weight easily, so maybe it is clomid-related. Or maybe my metabolism has changed from the pregnancy (it was my first).

Thanks
    Reviews
    2-3kg each month on it. This time was only 1kg. Im ovulating right now and in a fair amount of pain and vomiting
    Oh ok,Is that a normal side effect? I haven't heard that it is, gosh i hope i don't put weight on... I've got enough as it is

Quote Originally Posted by ABigDeepBreath View Post
    Does anyone else experience bloating throughout your cycle? I'm CF9 (I take it cd2-6) and I'm SO bloated. I thought i was pregnant last month, i was so bloated even during the last few seeks of my cycle.

I didn't notice any side effects the first month, but this (3rd month) I was really cranky and moody on tablet days. I feel sorry for DH. Do others' moodiness happen all month or just on tablet days?

I'm not sure if I've gained weight due to clomid. I put on 5kg during the pregnancy that I lost in Jan, which I haven't lost. I would normally lose weight easily, so maybe it is clomid-related. Or maybe my metabolism has changed from the pregnancy (it was my first).
    I don't know about bloating on clomid, but i get it the week before and the week after i get AF (just normally without any medication).

My MIL works for a doctor and they said moodiness (worse then pregnancy moodiness) is pretty common, apparently some men say if they can survive the clomid moodiness they can survive anything with their partners lol. If my DH cops any moodiness like when i was pregnant with my DD then i feel sorry for him

What does CD mean when referring to when you take the tablet?

Also, what dose is everyone on? I was told it was normal to give 50mg as a starting point, but my FS has started me on 25mg for 2 months and then up it to 50mg (apparently if he starts it there it gives me another month to be on clomid if i need it, he says your not allowed it more then 6 months).

Thanks
    Reviews
    @c2- weight gain is listed as a side effect, but not everyone experiences it. I know 3-4 girls irl who used Clomid and didn't gain a thing. It's a hormonal thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    @c2- weight gain is listed as a side effect, but not everyone experiences it. I know 3-4 girls irl who used Clomid and didn't gain a thing. It's a hormonal thing
    Ahk, my FS didn't mention it. knowing me i'm probably going to be one of the weight gainers.. lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by c2p08 View Post
    Ahk, my FS didn't mention it. knowing me i'm probably going to be one of the weight gainers.. lol.
    I gain weight just thinking about food lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    I gain weight just thinking about food lol
    haha, i feel your pain, i'm the same!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to c2p08 For This Useful Post:

Boost  (08-04-2012)