+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, and was not overweight

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on 50 mg day 2-6 for PCOS also but I'm not overweight (60kg). Fx I get a BFP in just a few rounds too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi op

I got pregnant first round (36 weeks today) on 50mg days 3-7

Side effects were ovulation pains and very moody more then usual and bad nausea etc ( best to take clomid at night to avoid side effects)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also to add only having one baby here too but with clomid there is a increase risk of multiples x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was also put on clomid for irregular cycles( bleeding 6 weeks straight no reason why!?) DH low sperm count. We were ttc 16mths plus with no luck wasn't overweight DH was

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was given clomid today, only cost me $6 for 3 months of it too, but the dr thinks that if it works like the stuff i've been on for the past 2 months does, then i will only need it for 1 month. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    I experienced these moody moments but especially weight gain. well i dont really bother about the side effects as long as it does the work... : )

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I am going to be taking a half dose for 2 months so he said I shouldn't have to bad side effects

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pcos&Clomid

Am really glad to have this community because others wouldn't understand. My cycles are really irregular and I've been on clomid for months now. Can someone advise on how to tell when am ovulating. It's so difficult to track be auss of that irregularity. Someone pls help a desperate soul.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dpearl.

I am no expert in PCOS but with clomid, MY FS said you have to have a day 12/13 scan to check for ovulation (given you ovulate on this date based on a 28 day cycle) as clomid can shorted and lengthen cycles and make you ovulate twice in a month but this is more rare in cases i have heard... i had irregular cycles as well and i don't know what happened but i got pregnant first round, i also did a ovulation diary like note when you feel pains etc or loosing discharge so you can go back and see after a few months you can review your pattens of cycles etc when its likely to occur in the future....

a blood test should be done around day 21 to confirm ovulation did of course occur. which of course will determine weather it was a good ovulation or not sometimes they dosage needs to be tweaked at times too it becomes less effective for some, my FS said it usually happens within the first 6 months of taking clomid

But along with this is suggest tempting with a chart/fertility friend online one is good and get a digital thermometer as they are most accurate and do it before you get out of bed each day

ETA: there is also a group on facebook dedicated to clomid if you have facebook very lovely bunch here is the link http://www.facebook.com/groups/TheClomidClubFriends/
    Last edited by Thatishowlifegoes; 06-04-2012 at 02:43.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Thatishowlifegoes For This Useful Post:

Dpearl  (10-04-2012)