+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi there,

I am due 1st November, had my first scan today was very exciting to see a little baby jumping around. Morning sickness has been horrid here too, just starting to ease up.

This will be my third, i have a 5 year old dd and a 2.5 year old ds.

How is everyone feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Hi!

I'm due on 18 November with number 1. Very excited, very nervous. Trying not to consult Dr Google every time something 'feels different'.

Not much morning sickness though, which is really lucky. I have been drinking a tea from tea too called 'ginger kiss' which is working wonders (although I found an article on Dr Google saying ginger may be contraindicated for pregnancy!)

How is everyone else?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    hey ladies. i am also due in november. the 27th. i had my first scan esterday that puts me at 9wks 1 day today.
    im very nervous. its my 3rd. but my older 2 are 6 and 4 so its been a while since i have gone through it all.
    this bubby has a different daddy to my other 2. hence the huge gap.
    i am sooooo looking forward to getting past 12 wks so i feel more confident that its more likely a sticky bub.
    bub was having a lil wriggle around on the scan which was so awesome to see.
    heartrate of 172bpm. sonographer said that was really good and strong.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls.

I have a 5 year old and.a 2 year old. I was pregnant in January and had an ectopic then pregnant in feb resulting in a miscarriage AND now I'm pregnant again hopefully due Jan 5 if all goes to plan.. Yay!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry girls. Just realized I'm in the wrong thread lol. Happy pregnancies girlies!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The morning sickness DOES ease!

Hi ladies, how is everyone going? I'm 14 weeks today (due November 1st). I've been diagnosed with hyperemesis and although I'm still taking 2-3 maxolon a day to keep my food and liquids in, I am feeling much more energetic and managing to keep most of my food down. So hang in there mummies who are struggling like me, although it's not gone completely (and i'd shudder to think what would happen if I didnt take my medication), you will start to see a light at the end of the tunnel soon.

12 week scan...check
    Now the count down begins to 19 week morphology...5 weeks until I know the colour YAYY!!!!

Sending much love and sympathy to those still battling the sickness of the first trimester

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due Date 26 November

Hi there ladies, yep I too am due in November. 26 Nov, feeling very excited but a bit overwhelmed at how much there is too get your head around being a new mum.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi are there any mothers group out east ie boronia area. I am new to melbourne and had my bubba nov 2012 in brissie.