+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default November 2012

Hi,

We have just found out that we are expecting in November. This will be our second child. We have a 4 yr old who is excited to become a big sister. Feels like forever ago that i was pregnant the first time around. We have not told any of our family yet. Is anybody else due in November?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, yep, Im am due in November also. This will be baby number 6 for me though. I have a 13 year old boy, 12 year old girl, 8 year old girl, 6 year old girl and a 2 year old boy. We have not told family either.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due 25th November

Hi, I am expecting #1 in late November. Am having trouble keeping it quiet from friends and family. Have dating scan next week at 8 weeks. Looking forward to it and getting to know all you Mums too.

CPM

Thanks
    Reviews
    We are due with no. 2 around the 23rd November. Our first will be just over 2 by then. I've got to say dealing with tantrums while feeling so tired and sick has not been fun so far but have found we're so much more relaxed second time round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey myliltiger1, I understand how u feel about the tantrums lol, my number 5 turned 2 last week. Having your second u are definately more relaxed. I am finding it a bit more tiring this time round and have had to have physio for my back because my tummy muscles arent what they used to be. lol so girls keep up those tummy exercises and pelvic floor exercises!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm due in late Nov, and this is my first baby. Excitied but also worried about whether I'm doing the right things and eating the right things. Going for my 2nd dating scan tomorrow as the first scan that I did 2.5 weeks ago wasn't very clear since the foetus was so small. Hope all goes well!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Due Date

I'm 9 weeks pregnant and due 28th of November. My first baby and we are very excited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also due on 28 november!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where are you having your baby?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Have you experienced
    Much morning sickness???
    Oh it's horrid.. But all for a wonderful purpose