Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    26 is size 8, 28 is size 10 etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sjay View Post
    I got my latest ones from Sussan, no elastane so they stay tight - which is taking me a little while to get used to!

For those that buy 7 for all mankind, sass & bide, Nobody etc. type jeans how do you know what size to get? I don't have those shops close by so online shopping would be my go to - I'm a size 10 at Sussans, but can't work it out into the sizes of 28,30, etc. etc.
    It's the measurement in inches I'm pretty sure- so check with a tape measure!

Keep in mind they all sit at different 'rises' so waist size needed will vary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily of the Nile View Post
    G star raw have some good jeans as well.
    Looovvvvvvveeeeeeee my gstar jeans. Used to be a sass and bide girl but then I went and got fat 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Last year I bought a pair of kmart ones and they were awesome. This year none of the Kmart ones fit me. A friend recommended country road skinnys. I am so not a brand girl but I went and tried them on. Wow. They are amazing and they fit beautifully!!!! $100 but such a great find. I'll be wearing them for many years

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    If I buy new I buy from Rivers, otherwise it's from fb selling groups, garage sales, op shops, other second hand places. Rivers suit my style best, though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    RM Williams make some great styles. (Can you tell I am a country girl?)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sjay View Post
    For those that buy 7 for all mankind, sass & bide, Nobody etc. type jeans how do you know what size to get? I don't have those shops close by so online shopping would be my go to - I'm a size 10 at Sussans, but can't work it out into the sizes of 28,30, etc. etc.
    I just checked and my sass and bide jeans are size 27. The 27 seems to correspond with my waist which is just above 27inches but the jeans go nowhere near my waist-they're low hipsters. I remember when I first bought them they were quite stiff and it took me quite a few weeks-months of bending and stretching until they really molded to my body. Now that they have they are perfect!

if buying them on ebay there are often measurements on the listing or the seller can give you their measurements.

Thanks
    Reviews
    A couple of people have mentioned buying sass and bide/other brand name jeans from eBay. Just a warning to do so with caution, there are a lot of fakes out there found out the hard way. I didn't think it would be a brand to be ripped off (as its more of an Australian label) but yep, they'll do anything for a quick $$$!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bought my last pair at country Road, they are the best they are dark skinny leg & have a higher waist ( not high waisters ) just high enough to suck any flab in they are very flattering. My friend was wearing them then I bought them now a couple of other friends have them. They were last season, can't remember the price maybe like $70-100. Worth the $ still look good.

headoverfeet is offline The truth will set you free, but first it will **** you off. -Gloria Steinem
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Target, I have tree trunk thighs and wide hips! There boyfriend jeans fit me well and I dont think they look bad??