+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily of the Nile View Post
    Not sure what size you are but if your 12+ with hips and belly, I highly recommend trying on Katies jeans. Best jeans I've bought since having kids.
    Agreed.

hakuna matata is offline The artist formerly know as babyhopeful
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I wear Jay Jays jeans, so comfy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    My favorite jeans are sass and bide, I've had them for 7years and they're still going strong and ppl ask me where I got them. They are pricey but as others have said you can sometimes find them on sale or eBay.

The other pair of jeans I wear are French connection, they make a good skinny jean.

Mod-pegasus is offline ADMINISTRATOR
    and all that the Lorax left here in this mess was a small pile of rocks with the one word...UNLESS
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I wear surf jeans here - the Roxy ones are the best length for me (5foot). But I always buy on special. My most awesome skinny leg jeans were $19 and my absolute favs were $50 - mostly I'll wait till I see a special for about $29.

For some reason I feel better about my jeans if they cost less than $50, but are marked as $100+ before markdown

I've found the jeans I wear last about 5years.

I scored a pair of sass and bide a couple of years ago from a friend who had gone through her wardrobe and was offloading clothes for nix. I wanted so hard to like them - but while they fitted well, I just couldn't get myself to like them

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I got my latest ones from Sussan, no elastane so they stay tight - which is taking me a little while to get used to!

For those that buy 7 for all mankind, sass & bide, Nobody etc. type jeans how do you know what size to get? I don't have those shops close by so online shopping would be my go to - I'm a size 10 at Sussans, but can't work it out into the sizes of 28,30, etc. etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my super skinnies from jeans west - I have some everyday dark denim ones from target but they always get really sloppy as the day goes on.

Guest Guest
    28 is an 8 30 is a 10 etc. but they tend to be small makes as well so you need to watch that if you're buying online. Those jeans are made for thin girls, I haven't worn them since my 20's
    G star raw have some good jeans as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeans West

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissedOut View Post
    Had.
    Better to be a has been then a never was

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so fussy when it comes to jeans. I love the face off brand from divine and I have a shop on eBay in the US that I buy from too.