+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily of the Nile View Post
    Not sure what size you are but if your 12+ with hips and belly, I highly recommend trying on Katies jeans. Best jeans I've bought since having kids.
    I tried these on last week cause they were half price but no size fitted me properly :-(

Sent from my LG-P920 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Honestly, 9/10 times i buy my jeans from the op shop. Roxy, jeans west, etc for around $6 Perfect nick.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have looked for hours for jeans with no luck. Walked into Jeans west and found 4 pairs that not only looked great but were affordable too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Jj's they seem to be the only jeans that fit me, I often find the more expensive the jeans are, the worse the fit is, I'm petite but very short waisted. I have problems with most clothes to be honest (everything is way too long in the body)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I scored myself a $9 pair of jeans from big w last week. Hooray the beauty of not being plus size anymore, cheaper clothes!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Mod-pegasus  (03-04-2012)

Eko is offline Acrobatic Dominatrix.
    Winner 2012 - Most Politically Correct Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just Jeans if I want to buy a pair that will last a couple of seasons, Jay Jays if I just want a pair that'll survive the season.
    I just bought a pair of skinny leg jeans from Jay Jays, and a pair of jeggings (which look identical to the skinny legs because they have a high denim count) and I go and get pregnant. LMFAO!
    But it was $60 for both pairs. I spend $60 on one pair from Just Jeans at least.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bardot, sass and bide or Bettina liano- def not cheap but worth it as I like low rose, flattering fit and ones that don't sag and stretch!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my last pair from Jeans West too & I agree, they are awesome!!! I got them last year when they had a special, I think it was 2 pairs for $100 or something like that. I dragged DH in & we both got a pair. They are the most comfy & the only ones I've had that have a nice fit, I love them, bring on winter!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dorothy Perkins here in the UK. They are only 15 pounds a pair but they are the most well made, flattering and best cut jeans I have ever worn. They make me look slim AND tall.... no mean feat when you look like a hobbit like me

Witwicky is offline A closed mouth gathers no foot.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nobody jeans and 7 for all mankind are my favourites, except they're both about $200 a pair, sometimes more depending on the type. For a cheaper pair, I prefer jeans west, although they never fit me as good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast