+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sass and bide.
    They are ridiculously expensive but I have had 2 pairs that have lasted me a decade and are the most comfortable and flattering clothes I own

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeans West, Levi bum lifters! Or is it just jeans? Hmmm!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Target - best fitting jeans I own plus they were only $20 so I have a few pairs.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I loved my pair of Levis but they stopped making them and I wore them pretty much every day for 3 years and the material around the thigh wore thin.

Currently I'm wearing a pair of $20 Jay Jays jeans which I actually really like!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I currently have jeans from, top shop,Bardot and some lee riders I got from my work

Thanks
    Reviews
    Love jeans west. Have so many! Makes me feel good because I fit into size 8 and I'm normally a 12! I have a rewards card and I've spent so much there that I get 15% off now!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeanwest, myer, glue, anywhere really. I am very fussy with jeans and it takes me forever to find a pair I love. It's something I am willing to invest in.
    They need to be tight on the butt really tight and I love skinny jeans the ultra skinny ones. They can't sag anywhere. I love winter jeans and boots! Yay

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    At the moment my favourite jeans are a some lee riders i bought a few months ago - fit me so nicely.
    Gripp jeans used to be my fav as they fit me perfectly but haven't bought a pair in many years so no idea what they are like now.
    I like jeanswest but mine seem to lose shape over time (maybe it's just me?). Same story with my target jeans.
    Also have a pair of bardot jeans which fit really well around the legs/bum but they sit too low (so my bum falls out if i sit down - not cool) so i only wear them in winter with big, long tops
    I like my myer brand jeans too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ebay - nabbed a pair of Sass and Bides for $60!!

My absoluted FAVES, i bought from a surf shop in T'ville, they're Hurley. Never owned surf brand jeans before but these are awesome!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a real hard time finding jeans that fit and look okay. I'm 5 ft 2 and size 12 with a pretty big bum. Atm like the OP i have Target jeans but the short length versions which fit me quite good. But would like to try some different jeans made for someone with a physique like mine. So i am keeping an eye on this thread